The Red Arrows - Southport Airshow 2011

aw, Suzanne, I don't know whether to smile or cry! I love the Red Arrows (I like most aircraft but jets amaze me) and really missed going to the airshow this year. I used to go with my kids & Dad when he was alive, every year (the kids sat in the car with a handheld games console while me & Dad were the Big Kids watching the show!). But Steve's not a fan so we didn't go Saturday (& Sunday I was in my own plane) .... I shall have to make do drooling over your fantastic shots (and considering the speed these jets go, they are amazing!) and reminiscing over my old pics

Brill photos, thank you!! :D

aw, Suzanne, I don't know whether to smile or cry! I love the Red Arrows (I like most aircraft but jets amaze me) and really missed going to the airshow this year. I used to go with my kids & Dad when he was alive, every year (the kids sat in the car with a handheld games console while me & Dad were the Big Kids watching the show!). But Steve's not a fan so we didn't go Saturday (& Sunday I was in my own plane) .... I shall have to make do drooling over your fantastic shots (and considering the speed these jets go, they are amazing!) and reminiscing over my old pics

Brill photos, thank you!! :D

Val the Red arrows are back in the Northwest on 7th August 2011 at Blackpool Airshow http://www.visitblackpool.com/site/events/blackpool-s-annual-airshow-red-arrows-p543120

More, more :click:I am so jealous. Your pictures are absolutely brilliant. Often when there is a fly past as Buckingham Palace the old planes fly over the house. It's amazing and they are so loud. Don't get the others though as we are too close to Heathrow.