Read and Say "WHAT?!" =P

mydiamond

At first I was going to post this on the steam room section, but when I rethink about the event I actually ended-up laughing :P so I'll just post it up here and see what you guys have to say

Walking with Dime... Another cursed afternoon walk x) why all stupid conversations always happen during afternoon walk?! >.<

So I was walking pass this house and (the dumbest) man (in the world) suddenly rushed outside like a little child that saw an ice-cream truck x(

Man: Umm, let me borrow him, Miss! *dumbest smile on Earth*

Me: WHAT?! O_O

Man: Err, let me borrow him. I wanna take him on a short walk around the block

-----three-seconds silence-----

Me: No can do =.=a

Man: Oh, I can't borrow him?

Me: No =.=

One question, peeps... Why the hell does he think I will allow a stranger take my dog "for a walk around the block"?? x) I thought about it for a while and I came up with a list of answers

Possibility one--> Everyone in the neighborhood thought I'm veeeeeery very nice. WAY too nice.

Possibility two--> He wants to look cool.. Probably trying to impress someone =.= I doubt he even know the fact that Dime is not a wolf =\

Possibility three--> He's just plain stupid LOL

Now post any comment you want! :P even if I bet most of you will ended-up speechless and don't know what to write =P what? You said I was right, you're currently speechless? Well you can just say "I'm speechless" LOL anyway don't just read and run >.< I mentioned it on the title, right? Read this and say: "WHAT?!" so write down your 'what' LOL

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Truely bizarre!!! Roughly how old was this guy?

I'd say slightly above 30 O_O well, age doesn't determine one's maturity (let alone intelligence) LOL

its sounds really weird where you live :confused:, everyday is something new or slightly odd lol >_<

what you wanna move to my neighborhood? LOL it's very interesting here, each of the resident belong to one of these categories--> total dumbass, funny-in-an-odd-way or incredibly nice

Hmm...I would steer clear of this guy! If you do see him again and he asks to borrow Dime, tell him in no uncertain terms that Dime is your dog and you find it very unnerving for a total stranger to think it is okay to just "borrow" him out of the blue! Men shouldn't really be approaching you on your own anyway, make sure people always know where you're going when you go out for a walk and let them know roughly when you'll be back.

Some people really are bizarre, we had someone ask if Luna was an albino german shepherd yesterday....:rofl:

Hmm...I would steer clear of this guy! If you do see him again and he asks to borrow Dime, tell him in no uncertain terms that Dime is your dog and you find it very unnerving for a total stranger to think it is okay to just "borrow" him out of the blue! Men shouldn't really be approaching you on your own anyway, make sure people always know where you're going when you go out for a walk and let them know roughly when you'll be back.

Some people really are bizarre, we had someone ask if Luna was an albino german shepherd yesterday....:rofl:

well everyone in the family knows when the walk starts, but nobody knows when it will end x) I LOVE to walk Dime. If the weather's nice I might ended-up spending fifteen minutes playing with a wild plant :P (after walking around the forest-like neighborhood for sixty minutes nonstop) but if the weather's pulling a prank on me I will be back in fifteen minutes =P And don't worry about that German Shepherd comment! That's what huskies are most likely mistaken as x) There are STILL some group of people in my neighborhood that thought Diamond is a GSD mix =.=

I'd have asked him if he knows a good guard dog when he sees one... it's the one that you'd never expect to kick your a@@ just by looking at it. (of course a well behaved dog helps to pull that one off!:D)

Steer clear of that house, or neighborhood, if you have to.

I'd have asked him if he knows a good guard dog when he sees one... it's the one that you'd never expect to kick your a@@ just by looking at it. (of course a well behaved dog helps to pull that one off!:D)

Steer clear of that house, or neighborhood, if you have to.

too much idiots live in this area x) Planning to change my walking route real soon but I've to get to know the area outside my neighborhood 1st

You seem to have missed out :-

Possibility Five) He would take your furbaby around the corner into the back of a waiting van

And you'd next see Dime for sale on Preloved, or Gumtree. for £800 :jawdrop:

You seem to have missed out :-

Possibility Five) He would take your furbaby around the corner into the back of a waiting van

And you'd next see Dime for sale on Preloved, or Gumtree. for £800 :jawdrop:

I've written that possibility down, but crossed it out bcoz--> if he is really going to steal my baby boy, then that is the worst and the stupidest method to do so =.=

I've written that possibility down, but crossed it out bcoz--> if he is really going to steal my baby boy, then that is the worst and the stupidest method to do so =.=

LOL but they work on the principle of idiocy, there are a few people out the who WILL say. . .

"Ooooh, thank you, yes you may take my dog for a walk."

It's like internet spam

They send out hundreds Millions of spam everyday.

they only need a tiny percent of a fraction of ONE percent to be idiotic and reply and they get RICH.

These people only need a couple of idiots per week to say "Yes you can walk my dog" and they make £1000 per week.

Cha-Ching. :(

:yikes: being the only husky owner in the area sure is tough :( Thank God it was me that walked him this afternoon =\ When I told my mom about this she said: "Well isn't it good to let him walk with a complete stranger sometimes? Might teach him a point or two about confidence and bravery"

Me: "You've GOT to be kidding me!! No can do!! No strangers walk my dog, PERIOD!" >.<

I'm with you, have no idea what he wanted, but "No!" in no uncertain terms would have been my answer.

Also have to agree that since you're a young girl his approaching you - on any terms - was unacceptable. I'd be very careful around his place in the future, if I could find a way to not avoid it entirely.

Whatever *his* reasoning, if there was any, this was just *wrong*!