Husky Huggles

Awwww, so sweet.

I see you have Husky coloured carpet.

Is that :-

a) Coz you don't hoover and it's now naturally like a Husky shade

B) a pattern cunningly woven in a Husky shade so you don't notice the Husky sheddings so much ??? :)

Awwww, so sweet.

I see you have Husky coloured carpet.

Is that :-

a) Coz you don't hoover and it's now naturally like a Husky shade

B) a pattern cunningly woven in a Husky shade so you don't notice the Husky sheddings so much ??? :)

I wish it was for those reasons, Actually its because its very very old carpet from the previous elderly owners of the house. Think 60s style!!! and we cant afford to replace it! :rofl: I do hoover but my poor hoovers cant cope with double husky hair!!!

Aww! So sweet, bless em :)

Haha is angel wearing pants? I assume she's in season, bless her little sparkly knickers :wub:

yes and she most certainly does not like them! She has to wear them since we caught them doing you know what! Thankfully Storm is fixed. But I dont want my kids witnessing that! lol Everytime the pants go on she sulks, when they come off shes back to normal! lol