9 Husky pups stolen

Grumpy Busted

Is this kind of thing more prevalent in the UK than in the US? I just dont' hear much about dogs getting stolen here, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I think so Olivia. Im not sure that dogs in general are high on the list of things likely to be stolen in the US. Unless of course, the dog has a whole bunch of crack.:D

you do realize you have just mistaken someone else as me right :P :p :P

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

off the wall, comparing both pictures they certainly look like the same pups (but then most pups seem to look alike, no?) That dark head with the stripe between the eyes is a rather unique marking ... I would think.

Both litters available 28/7/11

Naw, that's stretching coincidence a bit much. Have the original owners "contacted" the owners from gumtree (police / rspca? )

Even if it's a family tif, it's getting a bit out of hand.

Like all, hope these pups finally do find a good home!

Don't the pups need to be with mummy at that age? I wouldn't imagine anyone would buy them, they could end up with health problems couldn't they? Maybe their on baby formula :confused:

Both the original owner and the second add show 28/7/11 as the available date, so would assume they turn 8 weeks then. I'd really like to see them get back to where ever they belong. One offering show papers / parents, the Gumtree shows neither ... if I were a buyer I know which way I'd go.

(( aside: for some reason, I've always (mis)spelled the "or/our" words in the Brit fashion (I was brought up on the Canadian border, one was as common as the other). You have no idea how difficult it is for these US fingers to do EU style dates! ))