Is it possible to...

Staceybob

Hey,

Is it possible for the display on poll results to change? I find the text too bright as it's white against light blue and the orange is very pale so it makes the results difficult to read.

Not sure if anyone else is struggling to read it?

Stacey xxx

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure i asked this about 2 months ago..... that prob explains it lmao!

:doglaugh:

:duh::duh::duh::duh:

To be fair to @Marc he's built 2 websites in the past month which has taken up a huge amount of his time - ok ok i'll stop making excuses now - he's just a lazy arse lol

:doglaugh:

:duh::duh::duh::duh:

To be fair to @Marc he's built 2 websites in the past month which has taken up a huge amount of his time - ok ok i'll stop making excuses now - he's just a lazy arse lol

HOLY SH***** she notices LOL

Blue wolf, since you can effect changes, could I beg one??

This is a link to my web site, you can delete it as you will.

I know it's probably just my old eyes, but the color of "This" is so close to the rest of the text, that I can't see it. I went looking to see if there was the ability for a user to change colours and didn't see one, would it be possible to change the color of the embedded link so that it stands out a little better?

Okay, guys and gals, continue with the hassle as you will, didn't mean to interrupt it ... :)

I know it's probably just my old eyes, but the color of "This" is so close to the rest of the text, that I can't see it. I went looking to see if there was the ability for a user to change colours and didn't see one, would it be possible to change the color of the embedded link so that it stands out a little better?

Okay, guys and gals, continue with the hassle as you will, didn't mean to interrupt it ... :)

Thanks Al. Totally threw off our groove. Lol

There are no links in that LOL ... Im assuming you mean THIS

@Marc here is the perfect example of how easy it is to miss a link, lol! :D

I added an underline. I know not everyone likes underlines, but at least it stands out and invites you to click on it! I tried a different colour within the current colour scheme. Sure, there is plenty to make it stand out, but one that stands out AND is readable at the same time.. ehm, no. :rolleyes:

It should only appear inside the posts. Please tell my if it appears on other places where it shouldn't be, I might've missed some things.

@Marc here is the perfect example of how easy it is to miss a link, lol! :D

I added an underline. I know not everyone likes underlines, but at least it stands out and invites you to click on it! I tried a different colour within the current colour scheme. Sure, there is plenty to make it stand out, but one that stands out AND is readable at the same time.. ehm, no. :rolleyes:

It should only appear inside the posts. Please tell my if it appears on other places where it shouldn't be, I might've missed some things.

LMAO ... cheers jos