OOWWW!!!!!

BingBlaze n Skyla

some of you may have noticed the past couple of days ive not been online much - specially today - well anyway mum n the boys are swapping bedrooms - so dads made ME help out - move things (bunk beds ect) from the boys room into my mums room, carry furniture in from the car - lug packs of laminate in from the car into the garage ect help rip up the floor n carry that downstairs into the garage - then today make me help move a wardrobe out of the kids room downstairs - where i nearly got my head trapped between that n the door frame! :eek: toes crushed n fingers too - had to stand behind the wadrobe while its being angled down the stairs - again another crushing - nearly killed dad by loosing my grip, manged to grab it just n nearly fall down the stairs in the process - and carry flooring back in from the garage n back up the stairs - have not stopped !!! i now physically ache - can hardly move my right arm without severe pain in it :( - WHY ME!!!!! its not even my room - jammy gits of brothers went out!

2moz im gonna have to go sumwhere n hide - luckily tho cant do anything untill the floors been layed hopefully that will take most of 2moz of him cutting it up ect

wow anyway cookies for all- just needed to moan about how annoying n painful the past 2 days have been

:cookies:

that's families for you, take the dogs out somewhere tomorrow for a nice quiet walk

lol my dogs dont understand the meaning of nice n quiet lol - might take skyla out tho for a trek n a run around on the feild if i have time - nipping into town with mum at sum point to pay bills lol

some of you may have noticed the past couple of days ive not been online much - specially today -

"Some of you"??? "some"?? ALL of us noticed, Nix! You're always so chatty and we can really feel the silence when you're gone! :P (oh but you're chatty in a helpful, informative way hehee)

Btw go take a cold-water bath x) Will help to ease the pain and tiredness a bit :) Warning--> You may wake up in the morning without being able to move your legs tomorrow! x)

"Some of you"??? "some"?? ALL of us noticed, Nix! You're always so chatty and we can really feel the silence when you're gone! :P (oh but you're chatty in a helpful, informative way hehee)

Btw go take a cold-water bath x) Will help to ease the pain and tiredness a bit :) Warning--> You may wake up in the morning without being able to move your legs tomorrow! x)

lol thanx olivia :)