Little boy and his dog

Franklin Phil

AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. . . . :cry1:

Devoted best buddies forever. :)

Aww brings back memories of my GSD Rex he was always with me when I was a young child and was very tolerant with me annoying him but not with anyone else. He used to wake me up for school by pulling the duvet off the bed and licking my face and slept by my side every night. Still miss him now but have very fond memories of our time together.

@Mistyrayn no kidding this time. Turn up the speakers for this one. A father put this video together for his son. "Cute. Little boy and his dog"

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/boy_dog.html

<<Warning>> Men, do not watch this with a woman in the room.

:lolman: OK OK i started watching this thinking.. yeh yeh i know i am being stitched up.. any moment now a scary face with a very loud screaming voice will appear and scare the living s**t out of me. hence need to have speakers turned up.. but phew my heart didn't skip a beat.. :lolman:

very cute .. dunno about no women in the room i was almost crying .. reminded me of my parents first dog and that i used to lay on her as small child..

:lolman: OK OK i started watching this thinking.. yeh yeh i know i am being stitched up.. any moment now a scary face with a very loud screaming voice will appear and scare the living s**t out of me. hence need to have speakers turned up.. but phew my heart didn't skip a beat.. :lolman:

very cute .. dunno about no women in the room i was almost crying .. reminded me of my parents first dog and that i used to lay on her as small child..

That's kind of why I warned you not to watch with a woman. I'm sorry. I just can't be caught sobbing by a woman. LOL so there would be a lot of throat clearing, sniffing then serrupticiously glancing over at my wife, "I think I'm catching a cold"

I remember that flash game where you had to turn up the volume! Ha ha! I pulled that one on my sister last time I was over there lol...that was about 6 years ago.