Siberian Huskies - TRAILER RELEASED

Elyse

Feast your eyes on this.

X2MzjDI7rFE

All the names of the huskies I've used are in the credits area at the end. If I missed any, let me know.

The music was also on imovie already as 'stock' music. I thought it fit.

The snow clips were royalty-free from a footage stock website; so I didn't take any of those clips.

All other husky clips have been taken from this website; either in the video discussion section or on the youtube channels of members on this forum.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feast your eyes on this.

X2MzjDI7rFE

All the names of the huskies I've used are in the credits area at the end. If I missed any, let me know.

The music was also on imovie already as 'stock' music. I thought it fit.

The snow clips were royalty-free from a footage stock website; so I didn't take any of those clips.

All other husky clips have been taken from this website; either in the video discussion section or on the youtube channels of members on this forum.

:rofl::wow2:THAT WAS GREAT!!! Teach us!! :worship:

Haha - actually I got some advice from Jos. :)

It was a long process - tedious, and at times I just wanted to give up because it was frustrating. Long wait times to get everything 'working' (don't want to get too technical here) and meshing together nicely.

I'd say I spent...maybe...18 hours on it total? I'm proud of it but I'm open for constructive criticism! :)

Haha - actually I got some advice from Jos. :)

It was a long process - tedious, and at times I just wanted to give up because it was frustrating. Long wait times to get everything 'working' (don't want to get too technical here) and meshing together nicely.

I'd say I spent...maybe...18 hours on it total? I'm proud of it but I'm open for constructive criticism! :)

Constructive criticism?-Here's some-KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK-IT PAID OFF!! We watched it over and again, what a great job you did:up::clap::winner:

In the words of the infamous but now long gone Chicago Cubs announcer, Harry Carry . . . . HOLY COW! That was absolutely amazing. The only constructive criticism I have, is the the web address at the end seemed a bit short, but that's why they make replay buttons. Terrific job. You should be extremely proud.

In the words of the infamous but now long gone Chicago Cubs announcer, Harry Carry . . . . HOLY COW! That was absolutely amazing. The only constructive criticism I have, is the the web address at the end seemed a bit short, but that's why they make replay buttons. Terrific job. You should be extremely proud.

As long as we're quoting baseball announcers, Dave Niehouse was the voice of the Seattle Mariners since their first year 1977. He just passed away last winter. He was STILL the voice through last season. From Dave Neihouse to you Elyse, "BREAK OUT THE RYE BREAD AND MUSTARD GRAMMA, IT'S GRAND SALAMI TIME!!!

Fantastic. Thats' brilliant. :)

what did you use for the titles. . .Adobe After effects ??