Fun - One Picture Explains

Dave

LMAO I could get down to the last 2 or 3 then mess it up completely getting those last couple in place. :(

but that was 30 years ago. . . sigh

I have two of them. Both almost entirely worn out. I like them, my record so far to solve them from a random position is 25 seconds.

I even have a very little one on my keychain. Good for when you're waiting for your next class at school. Have to say though, you'll get quite populair when you solve a keychain rubik's cube while talking to your friend while not looking at the cube at all :D :D

I have two of them. Both almost entirely worn out. I like them, my record so far to solve them from a random position is 25 seconds.

I even have a very little one on my keychain. Good for when you're waiting for your next class at school. Have to say though, you'll get quite populair when you solve a keychain rubik's cube while talking to your friend while not looking at the cube at all :D :D

You flash git !!! :P

@BlueWolf

or. . . . do a video showing the standard moves to get it done

(Especially those pesky last few moves) :)

I grabbed a cube, mixed it up and solved it already. Quite suprised I haven't forgot how to do it after not doing it for 3 years. Not in a 'great time' though, took my 2 minutes in total! :P But ehm... thanks for bringing up my old addiction :oops:

I grabbed a cube, mixed it up and solved it already. Quite suprised I haven't forgot how to do it after not doing it for 3 years. Not in a 'great time' though, took my 2 minutes in total! :P But ehm... thanks for bringing up my old addiction :oops:

LMAO I repeat. . . . Flash Git !!!

@BlueWolf

or. . . . do a video showing the standard moves to get it done

(Especially those pesky last few moves) :)

To be honest, when I have to explain it to others - move my move - I forget it. It's one fluent movement for me where I only have to look at the state of the cube once in a while. I tried doing it slower but I kept forgetting what my next move should be! It's like blinking with your eyes. Once you've learned it, you'll keep doing it for the rest of your life without you having to do anything. But if you HAVE to notice it, you totally forget to blink your eyes :D

Here, does this help? I'm sure you can figure out the moves I used in this video :D

IP2wrQSu1jU

Mind you, this cube is getting a bit rusty...

Wow that is one beat up cube. :(

I'll run the vid in slo-mo and let you know. . . :)

• 2 weeks later...