FAO all motorbike fans

Val (Zebedee)

how is that? LOL! suppose some people were born to be hippies LOL!

Lorenzo looked a "twit" but then, even though he's a good rider, I think he needs taking down a peg or two anyway but i'm sure he'll grow up soon!

Hoping that Cal does well in the next few years :)

Brought back memories seeing all the old riders - just looked - can't believe Wayne Rainey's accident was nearly 20 years ago (1993)!!!

I know, forgotten how quickly time flies till you see some stuff back!

I'm not a JL fan in the least, I'm not a Stoner fan either but as Rossi isn't fairing too well on the Duke this season, I'm backing Stoner - though I'd love to see Pocket Rocket Dani Pedrosa do it!!

I worship at the shrine of Rossi (my maiden name initials are VR!!) but I have sadly accepted he won't get the #1 this year so who would I rather have ... Pedrosa would be a choice out of those at the top currently, though realistically, I'm not hopeful ...

vale2011.jpg

Ducatithedoctorx3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ah, not seen the race yet as been out this am, but I don't think I wanna now :cry1:

Val, worst accident i've ever seen :( BBC have cancelled the lunchtime coverage because of it. There was just no way at all Colin or Valentino could have avoided him, as soon as they said his helmet had come off everyone just knew :cry1:Hope Colin makes a full recovery from his injuries and that him and Valentino make it back to racing but have a feeling one or both of them may retire now :(

he died doing what he loved, I suppose, but sheesh ...... can't begin to think how Rossi & Edwards must be feeling, even though there was sod all they could have done about it ... gonna be strange not having the fuzzy haired, 6 foot plus loon around now - still can't quite accept it somehow