Dogs with no collars, not clearing up and no leads!

MollynDiesel

So earlier today i went to a park near me and was just watching people and their dogs.

I saw 2 Weimaraners with no collars and no tags (and probably no leads either) They didnt have any recall and yet the owner thought it would be ok to let them run free with no identification or any way of stopping them. The owner didnt even clear up after the dogs even though the dogs were walkng straight through the middle of the park where alot of kids go! She just kept walking without even checking the dogs were behind her. Why does she have dogs if she doesnt care about where they are or what they're doing?

About 30 mins after that i saw a Jack russell sat infront of a van (offlead and the owners were in the van) it sat the entire time until it saw a husky (on a lead) when it suddenly decided it wasnt going to sit any longer and walked right up to the Husky. The Husky just wanted to say hello but the Jack russell decided he didnt like the Husky so tried to go for it, Obviously the Husky had a go back. The owners of the jack russell didnt even get out the van, they just shouted no and waited for the Husky owners to walk away (or run in their case) The people in the van will probably blame the Husky since its a bigger dog and their dog is 'so well trained'.

A couple of days before that i saw what i think was a wire haired fox terrier (again off lead) the owner didnt pick up after her dog either which again was walking through the middle of the park, the dog kept walking and completly dissappeared from the owners view (i could see it) but the owner didnt care at all, she seemed to be on a completly different planet!

I dont know if its just me but i would worry a bit if i lost sight of any of my dogs.

Why do all these people have dogs if they dont care about them or other dogs that might be around?:arghh:

Sorry to moan so much, Just neeed to vent! :D

My daughter stood in some other dogs poo yesterday when I took her Aya and Yuri to the duck pond. Although truthfully there isn't much of a problem around here just the odd one or two. There were a few people who annoyed me a lot where I used to live. But it's common, You can just do the right thing with your dogs, and protect them as best you can. Some people are so inconsiderate with their dogs.. Everyone I know either loves them or they got bitten by an uncontrolled dog and hate them.

Thats true. But i just dont see why they'd let their dogs walk right through the middle of the park where tons of other people go and let their dogs poop and not clean it up.

It doesnt take alot to just clear up after a dog yet not alot of people actually do it. Just really bugs me :(

£1 for 150 bags here - thats how easy it is! yet people still dont do it! GRRR it bugs the hell out of me too - specially when people judge u when u are standing there waiting for ur dog to finish - ive had that comment - i hope ur gonna clean that up! ERM YES I AM LET HIM FINISH FIRST! ffs - people give good dog owners a bad name n its annoying

dont even get me started on offlead dogs ill be here all day lol

yeah we have this problem.....this couple have 3 dogs and none wear collars and are allowed to poop whereever......they never attempt to pick it up and theor dogs are unruly and have attacked mine more than once....... they have to physically pick their dogs up and carry them away!!!!! grrrrr

What I've seen a lot of which is just as annoying is some people near me, bag it up, but then just dump the full bag by a tree / where it was! Its like you've done the worst of it just take it to a damn bin!

yuppp at an enclosed dog park i go to that has bins!!! 2 bins at the gate and one on other side of the field people will either leave the poo or bag and then leave the bag just on the ground SERIOUSLY?? theres 3 bins!!! and then the dogs chew/run through the bags n they get torn up nyway!

and another category to add. . .

Those with off lead dogs, who spend all their time texting on their phone and not watching where their dogs

take a crap, OR even if their dog is running off and harrassing other dogs or people. :headbang:

I've had heated discussions with other dog owners about them not picking up after their dog. The last occasion was when an owner allowed their dog to poop right outside the entrance to the children's play area with a dog waste bin less than 20 feet away. As they were walking away I asked if they were going to pick it up to which they replied that they had no poop bags on them. So I offered them one of my bags to which they replied you can pick it up if it's that big a deal. I kept my cool and pointed to the park warden and said lets see if it's that big a deal to the park warden that they'll waive the fine for you allowing your dog to poop without clearing it up. Miraculously the owner found a poop bag in their pocket and disposed of the poop correctly. Why they couldn't have done this in the first place is beyond me.

It owners like this that result in dogs being banned from certain places

:doglaugh: OMG sorry completely OT of ranting here but something to lighten up the thread....when we went to the beach the other day with @Sarah, Marley decided to have a poo, right in the middle of a rock pool :rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG it was so funny watching Tony trying to pick it up because the poo bag just kept filling with water :rofl::rofl:

:doglaugh: OMG sorry completely OT of ranting here but something to lighten up the thread....when we went to the beach the other day with @Sarah, Marley decided to have a poo, right in the middle of a rock pool :rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG it was so funny watching Tony trying to pick it up because the poo bag just kept filling with water :rofl::rofl:

:doglaugh:

yep we get it here too....especially up on the back field....ive had to stop chloe coming with us now as she is like a magnet and it will some way or another end up all over her shoes :mad: its bad enough when its your own dogs but when its someone elses :angry:

its worse when it snows as it seems to increase...its all over the floor..whihc okay when its frozen into the ground not too bad but once it all melts away its rank!!!

Those are great shots and I am amazed that you managed to take such clear shots. I would have been standing there pml.