When was the last time you were...

TreyRust

BE WARNED: It's almost 6AM, and I have no idea whether or not I should post this... I may regret it later, so if you find me complaining about that damned blue man who keeps hiding when everyone's around, ignore that part. You have been warned, enjoy the ramblings of my mind from 6AM, with a sprinkle of mass insomnia...

You know, the four letter word... NO! nothing dirty, just... you know... the

"word".

I'll give you a hint, it starts with your throat hurting. This makes you tear up,

so your nose takes the initiative and decides to tear up too. Then it gets sore

from trying and TRYING to whipe the tears away. No matter how hard you try, it keeps

crying sticky, textured tears. Like a bottle of elmers glue in the hands of a toddler

So, when was the last time you were uhm... you know. $%^@

The reason I'm being so coy with calling, erm... *it*, by its name is because, I've

gone about three years! SHHH!!! don't let... *it* know!!!!

I'm no doctor, but I *may* have had the swine flu, but take that with a grain of salt

because its basically baseless spectulatoin. The reason I think of it is, I was...

haha, I almost said it... *it* for three weeks, and they say that when you've gotten

the swine flu, your immune system goes into overdrive, and makes you immune to all

influenza.

Now, I'm only sick during flu season, it might just be a conincidence... but

AH MAN! I said /that/ word! :eek:

anyways... I've always been told it was just allergies, to rag weed and other things

that grow around here. But I can just sit there and sniff them all day, and not have

any problems. Not even a sneeze.

So perhaps, I've been religiusly getting the flu my whole life, and now thats over or

have I just been coincidentally getting colds during flu season, and I've just had a

lucky streak, most likely caused by the fact that I'm not 8 anymore?

All good questions for a doctor... Now, I'm off to bed. I have to pretend I'm

getting up at 7:30AM! Sorry for the random and, stupid post... but it's 5:50Am and,

I can always blame it on the lack of sleep when I wake up...

Trey.

Hmmmmm, let's see.

you seem to be existing on a couple of hours sleep.

Exhaustion lowers your bodies immune system.

Making you prone to catch "anything" going around.

I work in an air conditioned office, and we catch

everything going coz the damn air is recycled around and around.

Let the Doc do a full battery of tests.

and GET SOME SLEEP :)

I'm not sick, this is just random ramblings from my brain at 5AM... Probably should have said that in the first post.

No, this is about how I haven't been... ill in a few years, and how I don't want to say that word because I feel like I'm cheating ... *it*

Ah, darn... I said /that/ word :(

Trey.

When I get sick, I'd just jump in bed and try to sleep.

But you know, I'm one of those meds freak. D:

Sometimes I get better by doing the things I love. Like, hanging out with family and friends (or your huskies). Laughing and being happy do help! O: And other times, I'd take the stage with an attempt to sing and dance to the songs I love out loud. In my bed room, alone, though. :l

Yay for happiness.

To those who are sick atm, I hope you'll get and feel better in the very near future. :)