in need .... honestly

jules dief taz tor

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tan J P so why are you a wheel dog then? I thought the name thingies were linked to how many posts or how long you've been a member...is that not the case?

yep they are , but it seems no matter how much i try and post i just dont get anywhere lol, and im feeling the need for a change in my life and as husky owners is a big part of my life i thought the change should happen here

i have tried a change at home, i requested the kids call me twinkle toes but they are having none of it :lolman:

Spaced. . . is your MOOD

This can be changed by looking next to your Avatar / profile pic at the top right hand corner of the home screen.

you can see the mood there. click on it and you can change it. :)

As for your Title such as "wheel dog" / "Puppy in training" etc this is down to how many Posts you've made. :)

who me :jawdrop: i never did , and i think you did the @ thingy first lol i didnt even know you could do that untill you showed me how :P im a good little member me

ah i see like that is it???

when the proverbial hits the fan.........you blame me:jawdrop: oh i'm so shocked and disappointed in you now!!!:doglaugh:

@Tan J P I agree, "Wheel Dog" isn't very girly is it....how about Little Miss Aawooo.....kindof a husky version of Little Miss Chatty :P

hey i like muchly!!

just need to convince ''them that does the rules'' :lolman:

maybe we should organise a cyber protest howl.....i say 'we'......then i cant get all the blame!!!:D

hey i like muchly!!

just need to convince ''them that does the rules'' :lolman:

maybe we should organise a cyber protest howl.....i say 'we'......then i cant get all the blame!!!:D

Tell you what, you start it off and I'll sign up to the protest!

Mind you, I can't really complain about my nickname thingy....I am a new born!