in need .... honestly

jules dief taz tor

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but then everybody would want one lol

well we'll have to do a secret protest!!

lol,dont know how that will work

we'll just bombard sarah with pm's

look you are making me do it again,stop letting me think of these ideas:whistling:

runs off to think of something cool to do ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. still thinking ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................ nope attention span ran out :cookies: ooohhhh look cookies

Spaced. . . is your MOOD

This can be changed by looking next to your Avatar / profile pic at the top right hand corner of the home screen.

you can see the mood there. click on it and you can change it. :)

As for your Title such as "wheel dog" / "Puppy in training" etc this is down to how many Posts you've made. :)

yes but some of us have special ones like mine- loopy lou. Jules should be space cadet and tan should be agony aunt

yes but some of us have special ones like mine- loopy lou. Jules should be space cadet and tan should be agony aunt

Yep, and to get that changed you have to grovel nicely to Sarah, Marc, Dunc or Jos

WTF!!!!!!!!!

- you know SOME of us have a job to do asside from here - i get a notification on my phone from facebook and think omfg what have they done and you have all spammed me!!!!!

right - Jules - you've been changed

Tan - you've been changed

:P :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WTF!!!!!!!!!

- you know SOME of us have a job to do asside from here - i get a notification on my phone from facebook and think omfg what have they done and you have all spammed me!!!!!

right - Jules - you've been changed

Tan - you've been changed

:P :p

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh oh it hurts laughing too much :rofl::rofl::rofl: forum gas bag :goodjob: love it