Hello!

Zeus and Hades

Welcome Kristin Zeus and Hades.

You've come to the right place.

Look down the list of sections and see if you can find a topic that best fits your questions.

Post in there and you'll get answers pretty quick.

Oh, yeah. and this lot are pretty insistant on Pics of your furbabies. :)

Howdy, and welcome to the Worlds Best Husky Forum!!!

Now, it may be a little late for this, but you know there's going to be a Husky Meet in Iowa Sept. 9-11, 2011 If I'm reading this right, it's somewhere around Ackley, Iowa; well shoot, here's the link to it ...

With a few weird people on staff, I've found this to be a pretty good place to just chit-chat about our friends-in-fur. And Like you, I'm here in the US unlike all them furriners from over 'cross the pond.

BTW, I see they already told you that you need to provide a couple of pictures - and they mean every day! :)

later //al

Oh good, another Iowan! Hi Kristin, welcome to Husky Owners. Siberians are like no other breed, which you are probably fully aware. We love our two girls, and they bring so much joy into the family pack. Yes, you'll have to check out the information on the Iowa Meet. @Austinville and @sutsibe live near Ackley, Iowa, and have been organizing the meet for some time.

Here's a link on the T-Shirts that are available: http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/us-iowa-meet-up-t-shirt-design.22471/page-6#post-418226

Al already gave you a link for the meet itself.

And pictures. Gotta put up some pictures of your pack.

Hi and :welcome: from another Iowan! Would love to see some pics of your pups - and hear some more about them! Are they brothers? How old are they?

If you've an interest, we'd love to have you come to our meet in September. There are two campgrounds, one of which has cabins. The other (Prairie Bridges) is a more established campground, and has lots of lovely trees and places to walk, so if you camp, that's the better place. A day trip up would, of course, be another option!

Websites for both campgrounds:

http://www.ackleyiow...irieBridges.htm

http://lbrandtscrazyacres.com/

Make reservations, if you decide to come, asap, and let them know that you're with the Husky group. There are only 7 cabins at Crazy Acres, and I know they have at least 3-4 of them taken already. Not sure of the situation at Prairie Bridges, but they have an area set aside, at least until they need them, for our group. Neither place is particularly good about returning phone calls, so if you have a problem, let me know and I can go over and make a reservation for you, should you decide to come!

Thanks @Al Jones and @Mazz for giving those links!

Howdy, and welcome to the Worlds Best Husky Forum!!!

Now, it may be a little late for this, but you know there's going to be a Husky Meet in Iowa Sept. 9-11, 2011 If I'm reading this right, it's somewhere around Ackley, Iowa; well shoot, here's the link to it ...

With a few weird people on staff, I've found this to be a pretty good place to just chit-chat about our friends-in-fur. And Like you, I'm here in the US unlike all them furriners from over 'cross the pond.

BTW, I see they already told you that you need to provide a couple of pictures - and they mean every day! :)

later //al

wow no I didnt know about the meet! I am so excited!!!!! Will try and make plans to have my boys there!

Hi and :welcome: from another Iowan! Would love to see some pics of your pups - and hear some more about them! Are they brothers? How old are they?

If you've an interest, we'd love to have you come to our meet in September. There are two campgrounds, one of which has cabins. The other (Prairie Bridges) is a more established campground, and has lots of lovely trees and places to walk, so if you camp, that's the better place. A day trip up would, of course, be another option!

Websites for both campgrounds:

http://www.ackleyiow...irieBridges.htm

http://lbrandtscrazyacres.com/

Make reservations, if you decide to come, asap, and let them know that you're with the Husky group. There are only 7 cabins at Crazy Acres, and I know they have at least 3-4 of them taken already. Not sure of the situation at Prairie Bridges, but they have an area set aside, at least until they need them, for our group. Neither place is particularly good about returning phone calls, so if you have a problem, let me know and I can go over and make a reservation for you, should you decide to come!

Thanks @Al Jones and @Mazz for giving those links!

Thanks again! My boys are actually cousins, but think they are brothers lol they are inseperable! Zeus is 5 1/2 months now and Hades is 4 1/2 months. I will work on posting more of my pics this weekend. I am getting a tablet so it will be much easier to do. I can't post them from work and my phone is far from ideal. I have around 14 or 15 pics of them and plan to take more with my tablet, plus I have one video if I can post that as well.

Thanks again! My boys are actually cousins, but think they are brothers lol they are inseperable! Zeus is 5 1/2 months now and Hades is 4 1/2 months. I will work on posting more of my pics this weekend. I am getting a tablet so it will be much easier to do. I can't post them from work and my phone is far from ideal. I have around 14 or 15 pics of them and plan to take more with my tablet, plus I have one video if I can post that as well.

Will look forward to seeing pics of them, then - video too!