Today on the way home from soccer...I was THAT crazy lady.

Removed #1

So there's a bit of history here...not intense history but...I'm a crazy wierdo who pulls over when I'm driving around town to tell the few other husky owners that I've seen out walking their well behaved darlings that they have very pretty dogs...I don't have any of the sites cards printed off...its on my constantly growing to do list as we have a reasonably priced printer in town and my own printer eats ink like its going out of style...but I just haven't gotten to it.

On any account...there are a few owners whom I have traumatized in this fashion a time or two in this fashion via driving by, rolling down my window with a gaggle of kids whilst shouting such compliments out the window...anywho, so today on the way to drop off the sitter we saw one that I've seen a couple of times...I rolled down my window and shouted to the man that he had a very pretty dog...and he shouted back that I'd told him before.

I was kicking myself for not being able to stop just then...buuuut he was still walking his pretty pup when we were on the way back home...so I did what any crazy woman would do...I pulled over...gave him the site info and we talked for a few minutes...his girl is ten, and she's very very pretty...AND seemingly well behaved. Having delt with less than well behaved dogs closer to where I live (not that our city is all that big) I'm extra appreciative of responsible owners with well behaved dogs...Here's hoping he decides to take a look and stick around...I should have told him about Husky camp!!!!!

Not my usual flowery words but oyeish am I exhausted...beagle was up at two baying to go out and go potty, youngest son had a bout of insomnia that kept him up until four, and then we were all up and moving around the house getting ready for walks and going potty and doing the morning pukings by seven...hubby lost his wallet so I had to send him stuff from here and it's just been go go go...then after tonights soccer game...(we lost but I think it was the most fun loosing the kids have had to date) I'm repetative and brain mooshy...it seems my computers had something done to it as well as it presently says its 2pm and I know that that's nothing close to right...

Heres to hopefully having a new member! Let's just hope you didn't seem to stalkerish for him to never want to go to this site :P

and OMG beagle baying is... idk, it can be a lot of things, obnoxious, amazing, helpful, funny, loud, embarrassing... I've had beagles before and, they sure know how to howl... unlike any dog I've ever heard, and boy I'm sure that'll keep you up...

Trey.

Well done, I am also one of the many owners on here that has spotted another owner and pulled up along side of them and chatted about there Sibe, fortunatly I have a stack of cards in my car and also in my jacket pocket for when Im out and about, so no you are not the only one lol

You're a nut job alright! If I'm totally honest I'm compelled to slam on the breaks too, but I usually resist the urge. The advantage I have is a Y chromosome which really turns the volume knob of the gab factor way down.

Really?! Would never have known from your posting... You don't seem terribly verbally challenged to me! :P

LOL - I saw a 20-something walking a fuzzy husky pup, probably... four or five months the other day. I was alone in my car and I still pointed and shouted "HUSKY PUPPY!" :P

So you're not the only one.

Anytime I see a Husky or BC, I want to hug the fluffies and talk to the people badly. But... I'm seriously people shy. :redface1:

last school year I would make sure to have my boys outside every time the school bus came rolling down the street after school. There is a kid who always sticks his head out of the window and yells "Siberian huskies" at the top of his voice and points. The boys would follow the bus untill they got to the gate and watch the bus untill it was out of site.

We should get Bumper stickers that read

"WARNING !!! May brake suddenly to talk to Husky Owners"

Ha ha!!! OMG I had my first "husky braking" moment the other evening! I was driving home and spotted a massive black & white mal on a night time walk, I think I scared the owner by braking almost to a stop and going "Oooooooooooooohh!!!!"....I then realised what I was doing, smiled at the owner and drove off wondering what on earth had come over me!! Ha ha, now I know it's a genuine H-O condition!

What are these business cards people keep mentioning?