possible Madeleine McCann sighting in India

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope it is her - gosh can you imagine what she's been through? :(

On the other hand - if it's not her how must the parents feel :(

More to the point how well we all feel that have always thought they had something to do with it in the 1st place :eek:

i dont think it will be her , supposenly 3 people have reported the same girl , just waiting on dna supposenly but the private detective the mccans hired have claimed its proberly not her , due the the change in the years she will be 8 now , and all the other sightings people have claimed , would be great if it was her ! what a lovely ending that would be but personally i think the parents are behind this in some way

I cant imagine ever having to go through the rest of my life not knowing what had happened to my child

it must be an absolute nightmare for the parents

sightings reported,a little glimmer of hope,then absolute misery all over again.

and not forgetting her little bro and sis(i think) it must be awful for them.

initially i did think at least one of the parents had something to do with it,but i'm not so sure now

it would be fabulous if it turned out to be her,but sadly i dont think that'l be the news they hear.

I would LOVE for this to have a happy ending, God knows we could do with one, but I don't think it will be her - the fleck in her eye would be the biggest clue. But I too have, sadly thought from Day 1 that her parents were somehow involved & know more than has been told :(

curious - what makes u think they had something to do with it? what do you think they did ?

just a funny feeling, no parent I know would go out for dinner and leave kids that age home along and definately not in a foreign country, sorry I could be wrong but just got a funny feeling about the whole thing.

When mine were that age I barely left them alone in a room in the same house.

just a funny feeling, no parent I know would go out for dinner and leave kids that age home along and definately not in a foreign country, sorry I could be wrong but just got a funny feeling about the whole thing.

When mine were that age I barely left them alone in a room in the same house.

true - i see your point

its all suspicious i wouldnt leave my kids alone aswell specially over there where lil girls with blonde hair and blue eyes they want , dono how many times when i was lil a spanish dude asked to buy me :o , and they were seen out in a boat early hours of the morning like 1 - 3 am , wasnt it said the girl had adhd and they couldnt handle her? i think they gave her something to calm her down one night and gave her too much , dono tho only a thought ...

Look at it this way. They are medical people so they are going out for the night. They slip the kids a sleeping potion but over do it with Madeline and she dies. They get rid of the body and claim that she has be abducted. Simple when you figure it out.:whistling:.......Ron

would they have medical stuff with them tho if they were on holiday? why arent police potentially looking for a body aswell as following these 'sightings' ? just trying to get my head round it all - n surely their facarde (sp?) would crack ?? i know i could never keep up a lie like that all the time

i have always had a feeling that the parents had something to do with it......

Same here though I can;t honestly put my finger on why.

What makes me really sad is the children that they still have!! I know it must be hard....impossible even to let go of a child ... there has to come a point when you stop and turn to the children that you have left! Who is raising and loving them while the McCaans continue to travel the world.

I just don't trust them..but ...this is instinct only.