possible Madeleine McCann sighting in India

BingBlaze n Skyla

She's dead. Plain and simple. If those poor excuse or perants were anything other than doctors they would have been lynched, their other kids taken away from them and branded neglegant perants.

Who in their right mind leaves a child alone at home, let alone a completely different country?

There's a lot more to this story, and when teh body is found (it maybe 30+ years later but if it's on land then it'll be found) forensic anthropologists will be very good at finding out what the cause of death will be. They may have gotten away with it so far, but the cracks will show eventually and get their comeupence...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't considered the doctor/overdose angle before although I do think it is truely bizarre to leave your children alone while you go out for a boozy dinner!!

My thoughts were that she'd been snatched to order, I'm just not sure they'd still be so actively trying to keep her in everyone's mind if they'd done something to her themselves. Sure, they might do it for a year or so but you'd think they'd want it to quiet down eventually if they had something to hide.

Very true, they could be stuck in a spiral, which is why they always seem so genuinly anguished, they're tired of the pretence....god it's so sad! If she's alive that poor little girl could be so brainwashed by now that she barely remembers her old life! Even if they did find her, would she remember her old life? She was only four when she was taken wasn't she? So much time has passed, would she remember her siblings and parents?

I don't think she is dead.. I don't think her parents killed her I think that something went wrong somehow and she was taken maybe by someone her parents knew I don't know... but I really and honestly think that all this over 1 child that went missing over a few years ago is still being made public like this is all just to do with Money.!!! After all They have wrote and sold a book.!!! How sick.!!!

what about the other missing children out their.. I'm 30 and I remember a 6 year old going missing from my estate when I was 10.. she was never found dead or alive.. but because madalines parents are classed as perfesionals and somewhat high and mighty with money who made the biggest mistake of their lives and left their precious daughter and 2 other children alone in a room in a foreign country have this investigation still going on kinda makes me mad..

The little girl who lived near me was taken out of her back garden while playing on her climbing frame that her dad had took time to build for her, she wasnt alone like madaline .. Her dad was at work and her mum was making her a picnic lunch to eat in the garden together .. The gates where found still locked from the inside.!!

And I still to this day see these parents on a weekly basis and my heart sinks when I see into their eyes.

X Angie & Rico X

would they have medical stuff with them tho if they were on holiday? why arent police potentially looking for a body aswell as following these 'sightings' ? just trying to get my head round it all - n surely their facarde (sp?) would crack ?? i know i could never keep up a lie like that all the time

yes because madeline had a hyper disorder , and if u think about if they did dump the body in the sea how in hell would they find it before sharks got to it ..