So cross!!!

Shadowpup

Called someone on the 19th of July to come and sort our fence out as there is a small pannel that needs to be put up. He doesn't turn up, I call him, he turns up to come and measure says he'll come on monday. No call, can't get though call him 5 times he finally texts me and says he can't come till the next day after I have called someone else to come and do it.

The guy came yesterday to measure the gap. Didn't turn up, I call him 'oh sorry I forgot about you I'll come at 8am tomorrow' what the heck is wrong with people? If I didn't need it doing so desperatly because Aya came in season on the 26th I would of told him where to go. He knew I needed it done urgantly yet he still let me down.

What on earth is wrong with people these days?

Probably not making enough money on the job to make worth the effort.

they get a better paying job. .well. . . do that first. :(

It's the hanging around and waiting that does me in. Even worse when I am working as I am not allowed time off for such things or if they let me off it's without pay. Problem probably is as Andy says a better offer has come along so you get bumped. How difficult would it be for them to give you a call, simply good manners.

It's the second company I've called Nix and they've both done it.

Yeah the guy said he'd had a hectic day and that he forgot. I am actually tempted to get a piece of wood and a hammer and nails and do it myself. But I wanted it to look professional. I am so angry right now. It would of been nice to get a call to say 'sorry I was busy today can I come tomorrow' The guy knew it was urgant as well as Aya had escaped. Luckily next door have put a plank up tempoarily.

Oh fantastic, he didn't turn up. I called him and he said 'I got held up I'll be with you soon' yeah errr that was an hour ago and he still didn't bother calling. I seriously think I will not use a freelance person again after this. But I didn't know how to get hold of anyone else.