Things can only get better!

Littlemisse

Haven't posted for a while, moved to good old Swansea, after a few health scares with Tasha we found out what was wrong - her diet! She's now her normal self!

Also bought a huskamute yesterday. Have named her Shtiya ( means my strength) we call her tya for short ( Tia)

Her markings are adorable but not sure how to describe her colour, her parents were red/yellow/grey/White. At 6 weeks she is HUGE! a proper chubby thing with large paws - which she happily gives. Really easy to housetrain. Made easier as she loves to follow me around!

She also has jade eyes. :-) I shall upload pictures when I get to my laptop!

she is home with me now, they let some of her brothers and sisters go at 5 and a half weeks, I'm careful as getting Tasha so young did leave her with a few health issues (their fault not mine) however, shtiya and her siblings were doing very well at 3 weeks! They say 6-10 weeks depending on the development of the pup. Which is where the 8 week idea came from. So should be okay

[ATTACH=full]16257[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]16258[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]16259[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]16260[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]16261[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]16262[/ATTACH]

She's settled in already :D

<< getting myself in BIG trouble >> If I had my head in your lap, I'd be settling in, too!! Very pretty pictures of all involved.

<< seriously, uh, yeh? >> Even bringing her home early shouldn't be too big a problem since she's got a big sister there to help through the rough times.

<< begging for trouble >> did I say those are some really good pictures??

<< trying to dig my way out of this hole >> I'm probably old enough to b your grandpa!