Another one lost!

Nicole

well ... my old work college same age as me got a husky pup , ( mayas brother ) gorjuss boy he is red and white , well i dont really talk to her much where i worked and now i never see her , i have her on facebook however along with her mum , well when she got the pup it was to be her's her baby blah blah since having him she has done nothing with the dog :banghead: no training , he hasnt even been out a walk yet ! she has took no intrest so her mum has took over i use to work with her mum aswell so i have her on the old facebook aswell , since having the pup she has said it has been nothng but trouble , destroying her work shoes ect , last week the dog accidently pushed her lil girl down the stairs , well today she has posted that she has had enough and wants rid , makes me sad i dono why the got the pup theyv clearly did no reserch on the breed another oh there gorjuss and pritty popular i will get that one , feel sorry for the lil fella hes only 15 weeks old , with no training or regular excercise what do you expect ? :banghead: she works 15 hour shifts and always does overtime , long time for a pup to be left? :( just hope this one doesnt slip between the lines and go from home to home !! :angry:

Send the little fella my way! I wish! If I could take all the unwanted furbabies in the world I would :cry1:

Hope the litle guy dosn't get bumped around from place to place too much.

why can't people take a bit more responsibility :mad:

if she was to give it away for free i would prob take him but im pritty sure that wont be the case he will be sold for money :(

When will people learn that they can't just get rid of a "problem" and expect to get their money back. It's kinda selfish :(

Maybe you should offer to rehome him but don't mention money.

i know its very selfish , il wait and see if she is going to go through with it then i will ask , cant see it though they will be wanting the full wack they paid

when will peolpe ever learn

they dont stay cute little melt in your mouth furballs for long.

they grow and need training and walking and all the other things dogs need aswell.

it makes me so angry that people buy on a whim.............cos they are cute,or look like one off whatever film they've seen.

yes they are cute,but they are also extremely hard work,and if you are not prepared to put that into a pup.........go buy a bloody goldfish!!!!!:mad:

Alas as you said another one lost :( Its sad and all to frequent. People see an attractive breed and go buy the first one they see. Then because they know nothing about the breed and are unwilling to put in the work the dog suffers in then end. Who knows how many homes and rehomes this dog will go through, before and if he ever finds his forever home. Many end up in shelters and being PTS because of this. I'll admit the beauty of this breed is what drew me and my boyfriend to huskies but we did some research before getting one and I continue to do research and learn about the breed. If only more people would take the time to do their homework on the breed they are interested in before buying them. And that goes for any breed.

Hope the poor boy finds a proper home.

when will peolpe ever learn

they dont stay cute little melt in your mouth furballs for long.

they grow and need training and walking and all the other things dogs need aswell.

it makes me so angry that people buy on a whim.............cos they are cute,or look like one off whatever film they've seen.

yes they are cute,but they are also extremely hard work,and if you are not prepared to put that into a pup.........go buy a bloody goldfish!!!!!:mad:

yupp i dont know what people are thinkin when they think they can get any dog not just a husky and expect to put in lil work , tbh when i first seen this breed and knew nothing about them , i knew straight of hand they would be harder work than normal dogs , i knew for a fact they would need alot of training , as i seen them on films i knew with training how extrodinary this breed is , but still i did years of research and only got the pup when the time was right or i would have had one alot sooner than i did , i dont get why people dont just get a goldfish i think people automaticly see them as man's best friend and expect them to be perfect ..

everyone's comments are correct , when she first got this dog i knew it was a farse as she wanted to name him tonic , or wine ... i seriously cringed , when i found out it was mayas brother due to pics she had , i told her i got the black and white girl , and the reply was yeah there's too many of them about thats why we got the red and white , maybe to some people colour matters but to me it doesnt , i always go for the dog that comes to me ..

Puppies here can't really be walked until final vaccination at 16 weeks old because of the risk of getting Parvo. There have been known cases of it here in my town. So they basically have to be kept at home unitl then. It does make it hard especially in a breed that needs exercise. It does annoy me that owners expect puppies to be perfect straight away and to already know whats right and wrong. Having puppies is like having children. You have to teach them and guide them. Today Keeva gets his final vaccination. I'm so excited cause it means we can finally leave the house and he will be able to come walking with Meika and I :)

Puppies here can't really be walked until final vaccination at 16 weeks old because of the risk of getting Parvo. There have been known cases of it here in my town. So they basically have to be kept at home unitl then. It does make it hard especially in a breed that needs exercise. It does annoy me that owners expect puppies to be perfect straight away and to already know whats right and wrong. Having puppies is like having children. You have to teach them and guide them. Today Keeva gets his final vaccination. I'm so excited cause it means we can finally leave the house and he will be able to come walking with Meika and I :)

oh id hate that , 12 weeks here and the dogs are aloud out thank god ! :)

You see it all too often in animal shelters...it's not just old doggies in there, you get alot of dogs under the age of 1, they're full of energy because the owner has lost interest in exercising them enough and they're "destroying" the house.

Some people really don't think about what they're signing up for when they get a dog, hell I've grown up with dogs my entire life but it's still a bit of a culture shock for me as to how much your life changes with a furbaby in the house!

I would ask them about re-homing him anyway, just so they've got you in mind. x

this makes me so sad, and so mad. I hope that the precious pup finds a good home, a good forever and ever home with people deserving and able to take care of the needs of that poor thing. I really really wish people would do some research before running out and getting a husky "cause they are cute puppies" or whatever lame excuse they have. I have explained to many people about how much work and dedication it takes for a husky. As soon as I mention the fur part, that is when they usually change theyre mind.

Let's hope the pup finds its forever home who will do justice to such a wonderful breed. Maybe it's for the best she wants to get rid of it. Can you imagine the life it would live if it stayed in that environment. She should never have got one in the first place, sounds like she wanted an "accessory".