Urgent transport required

renniwano

Please delete/move this guys if it's in the wrong place..

Just wondered if anyone was available for tomorrow to do an emergency transport run for a Husky girl.. she needs to come into foster and is looking for transport from WOKING to KENT

Fully appreciate this is extremely short notice but this is the last leg of the journey and really hope to be able to move her tomorrow..

If you are able to help, please contact Kathryn Shuttleworth on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=505559768&ref=ts

THANKYOU GUYS xx

Kinzi is only with me as a temp foster home untill she has found a forever home.... but so far she has settled in very well. had nice long walk this morning and gonna try her in harness tomorrow.. at the moment i can't fault her apart from the fact that she was restless last night so that kept me awake and my Macie decided at 4 am this morning she wanted to play .. and she wanted to play with Kinzi..:lolman: so guess who had to get up....oh and she keeps jumping the stair gates ..

Love the face mask. What's her story?

dunno .. all i have found out that she was only dog in a flat... neighbours complained co's of noise she was making.. but thats only what the lady told me that bought her to me.. went out for little while today and put them all in the kennel.. apparently she made noise for few mins and that was it.. and then when i returned .. but no doubt thats co's my 3 would have started making a noise.. she is fit and healthy .. doesn't seem to have any problems being friendly with humans or other dogs.

Some huskies are cute, some are just flat out majestic, this one is of the latter.

Trey.

Aye, she is - that's one really gorgeous dog there!

Wow!!! What a beautie!

If I could have another one I would fly over and scoop her up. I hope she finds a good forever home!

If I could I would to, but my budget definitely says "NO!" Hope she finds a really good place with friends to play with soon!