what a difference a dog makes

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I ask where you got their leads from the look really strong?

ebay --->http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Police-Style-double-ended-training-dog-lead-strong-/280692122187?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&var=&hash=item870cb5b1b6

i get all my collars n leads off this seller, Blaze has had his lead for about 2 years n he pulls like a tank n lunges n everything n never had a problem with it :up:

(well he used to - hes good now but still has the odd moment lol)

wow that was quick, thanks - I have seen these on ebay but the their photo deosn't do it justice but your photo makes it look much thicker and stronger. Will need to order one next payday.

they are brilliant - skyla has 5 lol n blaze has 2 n bings has 1 aswell - all diff colours - but even when they look scruffy they are still amazingly strong - like i said blaze has had his for 2 years n it looks likes its near enuf fit for the bin but its got so much left in it :)

@Kissu & Aara

check this ebay link for the U.S.

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=police++training+lead&_sacat=See-All-Categories

the lead Nix uses is a Coloured standard Police training lead.

Plenty available there. :)

Skyla's fur

[ATTACH=full]16300[/ATTACH]

Blaze's fur

[ATTACH=full]16301[/ATTACH]

and a pic of them walking today - skyla in her new harness

[ATTACH=full]16302[/ATTACH]

Love the harness! Was just talking to Sid'N'Bella'N'Tx (Brian) about harnesses, looks like you found a good one! They look well behaved on their walk with you-didn't you say you use a walking belt? You should save all that fur and put it to good use as a down pillow stuffing!:D

Love the harness! Was just talking to Sid'N'Bella'N'Tx (Brian) about harnesses, looks like you found a good one! They look well behaved on their walk with you-didn't you say you use a walking belt? You should save all that fur and put it to good use as a down pillow stuffing!:D

yup i do use a belt - n ill tell u what they behave soooo much better - i have better control over them - tho obv its a nightmare when they see a cat LOL n they know what side they have 2 walk on too so if blaze goes on the left side to sniff -once hes done he will then slow down n let skyla get ahead abit n go back over to his side - clever pups lol - or i just say other side n they will sort umselves out :) walks are sooo much more enjoyable with the belt

yup i do use a belt - n ill tell u what they behave soooo much better - i have better control over them - tho obv its a nightmare when they see a cat LOL n they know what side they have 2 walk on too so if blaze goes on the left side to sniff -once hes done he will then slow down n let skyla get ahead abit n go back over to his side - clever pups lol - or i just say other side n they will sort umselves out :) walks are sooo much more enjoyable with the belt

Wow, Nix that's really impressive and I just love the fact that Skyla has a bigger wardrobe than the boys.

Wow, Nix that's really impressive and I just love the fact that Skyla has a bigger wardrobe than the boys.

lmao she has 2 'bling' collars too :P blaze gets spoilt by mum with food - bingo doesnt eat much or bother with collars lol - n i spoil skyla with new 'clothes' for want of a better word lol