my fur babies.

Zeus and Hades

oh he can be! actually they both are lol. they chew the most inappropriate things the little buggers. but wouldnt trade em any more than i would trade my human pups. :shrug:

I know just what you mean, ours chewed my wife's collection of slippers, but how can you get upset at their little faces covered in what they've chewed-its always immediately forgiven, and my wife just gets to pick new slippers:D

I know just what you mean, ours chewed my wife's collection of slippers, but how can you get upset at their little faces covered in what they've chewed-its always immediately forgiven, and my wife just gets to pick new slippers:D

Not when it's expensive hard to replace and extremely necessary medical equipment... All else I can forgive quickly, but the cpap mask took a little bit. The panties I could live with and laugh at.