Missing Huskies

Lee&Falks

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Falkor had the biggest grin on his face when he came trotting in, little monkey!! Didn't see Boo, she went to sleep in the house! But so relieved to have got there & that they had already been found; Amanda was going to collect them as we pulled up ... fantastic news! Only gone a few hours but I'm sure Amanda aged 10 yrs! :D

Thank you for all your support guys :)

Yes they are both ok, very tired tho lol It will prob be a short walk tomorow lol

As punishment they have both had a shower as I think their paws had been where the sun don't shine & they wern't impressed!

I am sooooooooooo pleased they are home

wow Falkor went to an extreme thing to get his Daddy home didnt he???? Seriously though I was in tears watching facebook turn into falkor and boshka. It was amazing, really truely. This place is a wonderful group of friends and family and the way we all club together in need is amazing. We all need to do one of these :wave1::yahoo::huskyrocks:

wow Falkor went to an extreme thing to get his Daddy home didnt he???? Seriously though I was in tears watching facebook turn into falkor and boshka. It was amazing, really truely. This place is a wonderful group of friends and family and the way we all club together in need is amazing. We all need to do one of these :wave1::yahoo::huskyrocks:

It was absolutely fantastic! How all the Husky people pull together:)

It was the support of you guys that got me through this situation!

And the fact that people were willing to travel miles to help................ unbeleiveable :)

You lot are the greatest :)

Hope they are found soon mate

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

sorry, was on my phone not the netbook.

and tapatalk didn't let me see the last pages. . .

sooo glad they are back after their adventure :)

Just like to echo whats been said by Amanda

Was really lovely of so many members (@Val (Zebedee), @Grumpy Busted, @lebe03, @Saffmonster, Aimee-Lou plus anyone else I missed) to go and help her search for the dogs whilst I was on my way from Cannock. Also to all the other offers of help from various members and to @Storm & Angels Mum for all her help getting the poster sorted.

Thanks to @Marc to, big thing to do, go up and jump out of a plane to see if he could locate the dogs from 30,000 ft