Good bye, Roller - old friend

sutsibe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@mydiamond that was lovely and has totally set me off blubbering!

You aren't the only one! @mydiamond

Omg! I'm so sorry!

I had absolutely no idea that you had lost both yesterday :cry1:. I really hope you're ok.

:rip: RIP Roller and Shadow, Have fun over the rainbow bridge waiting for your mum to come home. :rainbowbridge:

Stacey xxx

Thank you so much Stacey - and everyone else, too! - your support means more than I can say! It was a very difficult day, but it's almost easier with two at the same time, than two a short time apart - you can only feel so much grief at any given time... I'll post a picture below of Roller - it's from my sig picture. I lost all the pics I had on my old computer, and need to scan a bunch of photos one day... Roller wasn't much for having his picture taken, so most of the shots I have of him are similar to this one! It shows his love of running!

post-3404-13586081965354_thumb.jpg

post-1869-1358597974723_thumb.jpg

Aw so sad for you!!!! We've just got a Husky now, but lost our Collie 17 months ago. She was our world and I'm happy to think she is on Rainbow Bridge too! We've never felt such grief before, but know someday we will see her again! God bless you and your pal will be well looked after up their, I'm sure!!

Aw so sad for you!!!! We've just got a Husky now, but lost our Collie 17 months ago. She was our world and I'm happy to think she is on Rainbow Bridge too! We've never felt such grief before, but know someday we will see her again! God bless you and your pal will be well looked after up their, I'm sure!!

Thank you so much! My condolences for the loss of your girl - they leave such a hole in your heart! Congratulations on your new boy, though!

so sorry for your losses yesterday xxx

Huge Hugs Gigi.....not much more I can say...I can't imagine how hard it would be to say goodbye to two of them at once:cry1:

RIP and Run Free Roller :rainbowbridge:

Thank you, both of you... Rachel, Roller is probably up there play-bowing to your Nikita, trying to get her to play with him. Shad, on the other hand, would be flirting with her! (He's the ladies' man!)

Gi, you know how I feel...........I appreciate that I was allowed to be there.:cry1:

Rolly was quite a man. I was honored that he allowed me to be his friend. Will miss his greetings each time I come.....he was always so adamant that he speak to me each time I visited.

I'll never forget how he enjoyed my rubbing his muzzle as he passed....he carries with him messages to my four-legged friends who've gone before him. I'm sure he and Bo will be talking about how things are here......and running together.

I only wish I'd been able to know him in his glory days..........he must have been so handsome.

Wait patiently, dear Roller. Bless you!

Beck (@Austinville ), you know you are and were welcome! Thank you so much for being there to support me and us! I believe Roller found your presence comforting - Shad, too! Roller an Bo are probably trading stories about escape attempts!

I got their ashes today, and found a box yesterday. I'll burn their names and dates on it, varnish it, and post a pic when I'm done so that everyone can see!