Think she has a 'hotspot'

mrs_aggie

:-(

looks like a trip to the vets asap, Bella and Nikita had a little scrap while my sis was over, and looks like Bella got Moo's tail, we checked them both when we broke it up but never found any blood/obvious injury. I saw Nikita licking her tail like mad the other night so checked her and she's licked some of the fur away, when I'd shaved her can see two little marks (like teeth marks) around the area. From what I've been able to find online I think she's got a hotspot? between the licking and the injury.

Besides the bald spot (and shaved lol) its like the skin is grazed (if that makes sense) Can anyone give me some possible treatment options for her until I can get her into the vets? You cant buy the sprays over here in pet stores for hotspots (it can be a nightmare like that lol)

Awe, poor girl! I'm amazed she let you shave her tail? :eek:

Anyways, I hope she gets better soon, I don't really know what that is, or how to treat it Hopefully someone else here can give you some better advice.

Trey.

lol, she wasnt impressed, I had to kneel over her so she wouldnt move lol, but was the only way I could see properly