is 4 so silly???

Tan J P

my three are all settled and happy:D

but, i keep thinking i could help 1 more

we dont have oodles of money but know we could manage one more

and after seeing the way Tia has come on just makes me want to give another one a forever home.

we have thought of fostering but in all honesty dont know if i could then give it up:(

so,for any of you who have four.......did it make a great deal of difference?

i thought when we rescued Tia maybe we would struggle with walks but we dont

so 1 more wont change that.

i guess i'm wondering whether you all think i'd be crazy,i know i cant help them all

but i'm sure there is one more left with my name on!!!

:confused1:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the biggest hassle I have and I only have 2 is lifting poo, I never seem to have enough hands. It's even worse if other dogs come to say hello while I'm juggling poo bags and leads.

lol,we are lucky there,its extremely rare for ours to poop while out

they are like me..........and like their own loo!:lolman:

i am now down for a home-check with H.I.N :D

i spoke to Zoe last night and they are absolutely desperate for fosterer's and whilst i know it will be hard to give 1 up

i feel i can be more help this way (i think)

that said,if a lil' guy/gal came along then i'd have to rethink,like i said,i know i cant help them all

but to help at all is better than not.

will be weird being home-checked,i do them for H.I.N too,can you imagine the shame if they failed me :eek:

Me I the crazy husky lady with 5 well 2 huskies,2 mallies and my seizure dog hollie a gsd I find walking easier as I take 2 or 3 at a time my guys are like your tania they don't go outside unless its ice he won't go to the loo in the garden. I aint having anymore but if we get the house we want its got kennels and stables so after we find out if we get it I will speak to beth and tell her if they get any in tht need a foster urgently we can as they can go in the kennel and run and have the huge garden. And I will be up north if we get it so more meet yippy

1 howl cute, 2 howls provokes laughter, 3 howls make you lose hair, 4 howls and you end up in a mental hospital :P and dont forget the muscles you will have from walking 4 huskies.

honestly, as much as I love them, 2 is my limit

well we should be ok then,Tia is the only one that howls here and that is only when they are playing in the garden

maybe ive got the quietest huskies ever:D

walking all 4 together would be my only concern.

even if they all walk nicely, if they see a cat and all launch at the same time. :jawdrop:

I have trouble with my 3 !!!!

Walking them separately or in two's is an option

however if we don't take all ours together the ones left behind howl the house down. :(