9th Photoshop Challenge

Sparks

Ok time for another Challenge, This time I want you to photoshop a husky into a classic movie scene.....

For example -

HuskyWars.jpg

So lets get photoshopping peeps, remember you dont specifically have to photoshop, you could use Gimp for example.... You have until 20th August to get your entries in.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, these are good. :)

and I'm stuck in blackpool. . . will have a go when I get back :)

Robert's second husky. Stuck in a city, being the only human left on the world... Together with your pack of huskies. Somehow doesn't sound that bad, does it? :D

post-2355-13586082905508_thumb.jpg

Of course a bit biassed, but I have to say I'm impressed about how good I got Glala to match the colour and contrast and blended in with this scene :eek:

@valhalla All of these are made in GIMP. It's really good! Just keep trying and don't give up. And post the result regardless of what you think of it. I've had many times I posted something that I felt looked awful but everyone else liked it apparently. It definitely motived me to make a new one and try outdo my previous one :D

post-2355-13585980711253_thumb.jpg