New PetSense opened up!

TreyRust

Finally, a good, fairly sizable petstore opened up, and its right next to walmart, so instead of driving for 2 hours round trip, to go to the petsmart, We can just pop in there in a few miles.

I seriously scoped that store, looking at everything. It actually has 99% of the stuff @Fox Tink & Eponine sent down for Eponine!

I'm really (REALLY) glad that I found a place that sells ToTW. They also sell zukes treats, which I was really fond of when they came in the mail for Eponine.

They have a lot of stuff, not nearly as big as the petsmart, but its quality over quantity. The only thing that I looked for and couldn't find was a clicker. I was a bit upset with that. But they were probably at the cash-register, the one place I didn't end up - much to my dads delight!

The area were they had some cats (may of had some dogs too, but I didn't look closely because), which brought on some distress that they probably came from kitty mills etc. But I got to looking on their website and:

http://www.petsense.us/adoptionsEvents-petSense.htm

They put rescues up for adoption their, and they come in from shelters - more room for the dogs/cats that would otherwise be put down!

Overall, I'm really impressed with this store, and will certainly do my pet shopping there.

Trey.

Trey,

So sorry you did't find the clickers, they are, indeed, at the checkout counter. The cats are from Spalding Griffin Humane, and many of the ones we have now were found in an abandoned house.

Stop by sometime when I am there, and the training clicker will be on me.

josh.patterson@petsenseoutlet.com

Thanks again,

Josh

District Manager, Southern Georgia