i have sadly got to admit defeat. which upsets me.

Mistyrayn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what your saying, Milo was so so bad he would howl and howl, i used the DAP diffusers the Dap Spray the Kalm Aid Tablets, i even used the back to basics leaving them for a few minutes trying to build it up but no that didnt work.

The solution for us was getting Akira, over night the howling stopped and i can leave them as long as i need now which is outstanding.

I think this was a fluke to be honest and i know how your feeling i live on a brand new build estate in the posh part of Swindon LOL and my neighbours were brill i only had one letter pushed through the letterbox which Milo dealt with by shredding it.

Dont feel bad you have her best interests at heart, i would love to foster but with 3 cats as well i cant.

Milo in his old age (17 Months) has calmed down so much since we got Akira, she has now taken over the replying to junk mail/bills, she had a Thompsons telephone directory a few weeks ago, i never knew one of them could fill a bin bag lol.

Id love to rescue a husky but gonna have to wait till the cats have gone to cat heaven before that can happen.

Milo in his old age (17 Months) has calmed down so much since we got Akira, she has now taken over the replying to junk mail/bills, she had a Thompsons telephone directory a few weeks ago, i never knew one of them could fill a bin bag lol.

Id love to rescue a husky but gonna have to wait till the cats have gone to cat heaven before that can happen.

lol,sounds very much like our Marley:)

there are some in rescue that are cat friendly,or have you thought about fostering too?

Ive been playing around with the idea of fostering for a while but its the cat thing, if the missus cats got harmed the dog would be skinned there her babies and i respect that, we looked at rehoming a couple of huskies before deciding that it would be better to get a pup.

Harsh i know. Anyhow the cats are getting old so only a few more years maybe lol.

have sent richard a pm :) and im going to text him in a min;)

just so people don't think im ignoring you Jules:lolman: re text conversations early ..

i can't really post anymore on this subject . in fear i might say a few things i shouldn't...all i can say is i am waiting on phone call saying its been sorted or even to just update me on progress.. . .. but the fact that Kinzi attacked my lead girl this morning and now Macie has an injury to her ear and eye.. and now i am home won't leave my side.. so all nearly a full days wage lost yesterday.. half a day today.. all day tommorow.. and who knows how much further i will loose..

to say im not best pleased any more ..

so with that i will stay quite on this subject for the moment..

just so people don't think im ignoring you Jules:lolman: re text conversations early ..

i can't really post anymore on this subject . in fear i might say a few things i shouldn't...all i can say is i am waiting on phone call saying its been sorted or even to just update me on progress.. . .. but the fact that Kinzi attacked my lead girl this morning and now Macie has an injury to her ear and eye.. and now i am home won't leave my side.. so all nearly a full days wage lost yesterday.. half a day today.. all day tommorow.. and who knows how much further i will loose..

to say im not best pleased any more ..

so with that i will stay quite on this subject for the moment..

:o oh no i hope macie is ok its not on you having to loose money though

just gonna clarify something..as the wife is giving it to me in the ear.. it was apparently a "bitch fight" not sure that its any different than any other kind of fight TBH.

Macie was chewing on a bit of wood she had found and Kinzi tried to take it away..co's Macie pulled it away from her thats when it happened.. and Kinzi is starting to come into season... and all us men know what women are like when that happens..:angry::mad:

:lolman:

wife thinks i have over reacted a little... hmmm ok the facts.. my daughter had agreed to dog sit for me this morning.. and with her is my newly born grandson.. there has never been any kind of fights in my house ( well apart from with me and the wife ) even when other dogs have visited.

so if wanting to protect my family and my pack ..is over reacting ??.... GUILTY AS CHARGED !!!

poor macie!

Macie is fine she has a puncture wound in her ear and a small wound under her eye..and wont leave my side.. but apart from that she will be fine..

its not on you having to loose money though

and being self employed..don't work dont earn money ..

Macie is fine she has a puncture wound in her ear and a small wound under her eye..and wont leave my side.. but apart from that she will be fine..

and being self employed..don't work dont earn money ..

im glad she is ok but hope it doesnt make her wary of other dogs. and yup thats not good