Hi forum!

DirectorsCut

Hi everyone, I've been reading your forum over the last few days and picked up some good info, so I thought I'd better sign up!

My wife and I get our husky puppy in 2 weeks and we cant wait. We have read a lot about them and decided it would be the breed for us.

So in 2 weeks we will be getting our 8 week old little lad!

p.s. he wont be coming off his lead :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the best Husky forum in the WORLD !!!! :)

When you get your pup, please post some pics.

I'm sure over time you'll have some questions. Don;t hesitate to ask for help.

good to have you onboard.

Don't be shy, join in. :)

Welcome to the Pack. Oh yes, we have to see pics when you get your furbaby home. Have you picked out a name for him yet?

Thanks everyone! We are going to see him this week so I should be able to get some pics then. We have already chosen his name, he will be known as Baz.

Welcome to the forum - the absolutely best Husky forum going, but you're here so you know that!!

I always laugh when people name dogs "early" there's always that small chance that they just don't recognize it as their name! LOL that's when you start coming up with names like "darnit" as in "C'mere darnit" and then he responds!

and of course the mandatory :worthless:

Just for reference

Most dogs believe they are actually called either Oi !!!

or C'mere. So no matter what name you choose, they will only respond to those two. :P

wooo hoooo another member! ^0^ Loooveeee your avatar LOL please don't forget to take pics when you take Baz home or else these people won't stop looking at you with their puppy-dog eyes hehee

Btw that's one unique name! :D you picked out a good one ;)