Sad news :(

Marley & Lumikkis Mummy

I thought I would let you all know that sadly Angel who @anna owen adopted on thursday has passed away this evening. She was really poorly yesterday so Anna took her to the vets today and was told to take her to the RSPCA within 24 hrs, she was due to take her in the morning but Angel deteriorated quickly and although she was running about this morning, by this evening she couldnt get up and when Gaz picked her up she took her last breath in his arms.

Im so sorry @anna owen hun I know how excited you were and I hope you get some answers.

RIP Angel, run free over Rainbow bridge xx

:rip::rainbowbridge:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if anyone can shed some light on it ? Anna has said that she was ill yesterday with bloody diarrhea, she said she took her to the vets and the vet said the blood was because Angel was constipated the day she came and thats where the blood came from. She said the vet gave Angel an injection to stop diarrhea and anna was told to get her to the animal hospital within 24 hours.

This evening Angel became very lethargic and couldnt even stand up, they lifted her up and took her outside to get some fresh air, she died as she was in his arms and Anna said that as she died, black stuff (now im presuming old blood but im not sure) came out of her mouth/nose. She went completely stiff right before she died.

To me it sounds like parvo and ive advised Anna to seek medical help for the other 2 dogs in the house just in case but of course im not a vet so I cant say. Anyone else have any idea ?

I think how she died is a lil' bit suspicious... Might wanna send Angel's housemates to the vet and get some general checkup done O_O

And... Anna, I am so very sorry to hear this. Don't cry too much, tho, she's now flying around the skies like a real angel =) R.I.P beautiful Angel