And now as you can see

I am running free

Though, I will patiently wait for thee

In the Rainbow Bridge, where I will always be

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rip::rainbowbridge: I'm kind of thinking parvo but your right the vet should have picked up on that unless he didnt actually see the stool and just went from words ? could also be cancer? depends if the blood was bright or dark..either way she is at peace now and I hope you can figure out what went wrong :(

Aww anna so sorry for your lose, I know how excited you was about angel. Rip angel run free over rainbow bridge lil one and at least your not in pain any more. Don't worry lil one we will give comfort to your mummy and pack throughout this sad time. Until you meet her again lil one have fun

not sure if anyone can shed some light on it ? Anna has said that she was ill yesterday with bloody diarrhea, she said she took her to the vets and the vet said the blood was because Angel was constipated the day she came and thats where the blood came from. She said the vet gave Angel an injection to stop diarrhea and anna was told to get her to the animal hospital within 24 hours.

This evening Angel became very lethargic and couldnt even stand up, they lifted her up and took her outside to get some fresh air, she died as she was in his arms and Anna said that as she died, black stuff (now im presuming old blood but im not sure) came out of her mouth/nose. She went completely stiff right before she died.

To me it sounds like parvo and ive advised Anna to seek medical help for the other 2 dogs in the house just in case but of course im not a vet so I cant say. Anyone else have any idea ?

Has anyone considered a possible blockage? I think it's quite extreme for her to go from being constipated to instance diarrohea, especially with blood in it. It would also explain the blood coming from her mouth and nose if it were a blockage. Stopping the diarrohea may have been a good thing, but at the same time, it may have stopped her body from trying to flush unwanted substances around the blockage.

Are they performing any tests/post mortom?

So sorry to hear this, must be so shocking to go through.

:rainbowbridge: RIP Angel.

Stacey xxx

Has anyone considered a possible blockage? I think it's quite extreme for her to go from being constipated to instance diarrohea, especially with blood in it. It would also explain the blood coming from her mouth and nose if it were a blockage. Stopping the diarrohea may have been a good thing, but at the same time, it may have stopped her body from trying to flush unwanted substances around the blockage.

Are they performing any tests/post mortom?

So sorry to hear this, must be so shocking to go through.

:rainbowbridge: RIP Angel.

Stacey xxx

Apparently theres been a post mortom now and Anna says its come back with parvo, she said the others dogs have been tested and have come back both ok

Apparently theres been a post mortom now and Anna says its come back with parvo, she said the others dogs have been tested and have come back both ok

what about Diesel her brother??? was this mancs dog home again?