Quick question

Tikaani'smum

Hi all, I have asked this on the end of another post, but not sure if it will be seen so thought I'd ask properly :)

Ok, so Tikka is having her first season which started on 26/7, she has been coping pretty well, just in and out for lots of wee's a day! Anyway, my question is that she seems to be having trouble sitting down......she sat down earlier today and yelped?? I'm guessing this could be normal as her ladybits are pretty swollen so I can imagine it must be uncomfortable.....but enough to make her yelp??

Just thought I'd ask you great people for your thoughts, want to make sure there's nothing weird going on with her.

Thanks guys, you're all great :D

Nope Daughtry, has never exhibited these symptoms either.

you're probably right that her 'ladybits' are very sensitive or sore.

a trip to the vets seems in order. good luck

Just got home from the vets, they checked for lumps, weird discharge (eeeww), temperature, spine and hips. They could find nothing wrong and suggested that Tikka had just sat down 'wrong' and so maybe squished her ladybits :eek:.....and if it happens again I need to take her straight back and they will check again and perform more extensive tests.

So that is my mind at rest now :D.....although I now have a hussy-husky on my hands - she was sooooooo very friendly with every male dog in that surgery, and took rather a liking to a 9 month old, rather large boned, long haired german shepherd! I told her in no uncertain terms that she is waaaaay too young for THAT kind of thing!! :jawdrop: Got her out of there pretty sharpish and she's now calming her hussy self down on the cool floor. Tut!

Just got home from the vets, they checked for lumps, weird discharge (eeeww), temperature, spine and hips. They could find nothing wrong and suggested that Tikka had just sat down 'wrong' and so maybe squished her ladybits :eek:.....and if it happens again I need to take her straight back and they will check again and perform more extensive tests.

So that is my mind at rest now :D.....although I now have a hussy-husky on my hands - she was sooooooo very friendly with every male dog in that surgery, and took rather a liking to a 9 month old, rather large boned, long haired german shepherd! I told her in no uncertain terms that she is waaaaay too young for THAT kind of thing!! :jawdrop: Got her out of there pretty sharpish and she's now calming her hussy self down on the cool floor. Tut!

lol bless her! glad shes ok - skyla turns into a tart too - but shes mean with it - flirts with the boys n then when they try to 'have a go' she attacks them

lol bless her! glad shes ok - skyla turns into a tart too - but shes mean with it - flirts with the boys n then when they try to 'have a go' she attacks them

Haha, I think I'd prefer that to Tikka's 'Come get me, I'm anyone's' attitude lol.....I mean, talk about handing it on a plate :rolleyes: she could at least make them work for it.....after all, Nothing In Life Is Free!