PMSFL!!!!! A MUST WATCH

Sibe77

:wow2: I think the guy with the headlight out got away with that one. After the humugous underground living bugs in the USA, talk of bears in Canada, I'm glad all I have to contend with is the occasional small swarm of flying ants and not forgetting the foxes that get at the rubbish, I'm glad I live in good old blighty. (translation = Britain)

:wow2: I think the guy with the headlight out got away with that one. After the humugous underground living bugs in the USA, talk of bears in Canada, I'm glad all I have to contend with is the occasional small swarm of flying ants and not forgetting the foxes that get at the rubbish, I'm glad I live in good old blighty. (translation = Britain)

LMAO as someone who HAS been chased by a bear in Canada, yeah, I'm glad I live in relatively safe old blighty too !!

fyi that video is a fake. There where more videos of that, including one from the passenger side (which didn't lined up properly with this one), wild wolves in a tourist place, and wolves escaping from a zoo. All kinds of news sites took it over as real news, and after a few weeks it turned out to be just a viral video for a commercial for beer or something, dunno. What I do know was that some of comments on some sites about these videos weren't all too pleasant to read.

edit: The police got actual involved in this to figure it all out due to the commotion it created.

fyi that video is a fake. There where more videos of that, including one from the passenger side (which didn't lined up properly with this one), wild wolves in a tourist place, and wolves escaping from a zoo. All kinds of news sites took it over as real news, and after a few weeks it turned out to be just a viral video for a commercial for beer or something, dunno. What I do know was that some of comments on some sites about these videos weren't all too pleasant to read.

edit: The police got actual involved in this to figure it all out due to the commotion it created.

Bloody spoil sport!!

Still good tho....

If you want to know, this was the revealing video (and a compilation of the previous released videos):

PsrORuKe7mY

Lots of effort must have been put to make this video viral. And it definitely worked, that's for sure. It was on the front page of the news here :eek: But I personally hate the fact they used the wolf as an icon of fear and death once again, only to sell their own product.