Hello people :)

ER1K TH3 OX3N

hes not so little anymore

LOL no he's taller than me and he's only 14 got another 4 years of growing yet !!!!!!

LOL no he's taller than me and he's only 14 got another 4 years of growing yet !!!!!!

First things first, welcome to the forum Erik; since you're Andy's "kid" you're probably into all the fun hijinks he get's into too, eh?

Andy, I have a nephew who is also just 14. He's already topped his dad by a couple of inches (bu his dad's a short shit any way!) I figure it'll only be a couple of years before he tops my 6' Y know, if they keep getting bigger like that, and the population keeps growing they're just gonna run out of room that much quicker!!

BTW, what's that mess that someone threw on the front of your shit, seriously, someone has to wash that out!

would this have been better for you Al

Only if you took all that blue and red stuff out of the background! :)

What is the image on the front of his shirt, a stylized flag of course, but there's also something else that I can't quite make out?

would this have been better for you Al

Y'know, its not that bad, at least y'all recognize where the avatar came from. I had a Welsh flag hanging in my front window where I used to live / work. One of the guys asked me what it was and when I told him it was a Welsh flag; you could see his mind going somewhere and he finally comes out with "What's a welsh?" - - - Give it up!!!

Y'know, its not that bad, at least y'all recognize where the avatar came from. I had a Welsh flag hanging in my front window where I used to live / work. One of the guys asked me what it was and when I told him it was a Welsh flag; you could see his mind going somewhere and he finally comes out with "What's a welsh?" - - - Give it up!!!

My mother was welsh and my father English, mother from Beaumaris, father from Oxford so caught in the middle lol

• 2 weeks later...