This weather..!

ahursty

How are you all coping with the weather with your doggies..!!

Rico is kind of struggling a bit from around 7:00pm onwards with it..

He has constant cold water down and I've took my rugs up so he has cold floors to lie on .. He has had a few rocket lollys and his favourite frozen yogurt and my rooms are cool as I've closed my curtains early. .. But my poor baby he just doesn't know what to do with himself..

X Angie & Rico X

Yeh this humid weather is much worse than normal sunshine because there is just no air or wind floating about. I took Zeus for a short walk before and just been playing in the garden with him for 5 minutes and hes panting like crazy so despite his urge by sitting at the door wanting to go out some more ive told him to lie down and calm down, put plenty of water out for him and ive got a fan on in the living room to help him and myself cool down. It when the sun goes down and the buildings give off thermal heat that its get really hot and sticky.