'Sick'

MollynDiesel

safe blud [/quote i allways thought "safe blud" was a term more used by true jamacians . shortened from " yasafe blud clot" but most of the silly slang terms used in the UK are IMO just what has been copied from american black gang culture / true Romany gypsy's /and London yardies / Jamaicans

and just adjusted to make the pikey wannabe chavs.. feel they are hard and have a code of their own..

its bloody pathetic .. i know that much.. but thats just my own opinion..

dats sweet bruv ..ya hear me...

Safe yeh....

Cushty....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yh. But i mean ive never seen anyone in real life say cushty lol

lol come to Kent then.. im sure you will still find some that use it.. and yeh yeh i know what your thinking " sad ba**ards" :lolman:

just thought of another saying and its one that winds me up when people say "INIT" Arrrrrggghhh !!!

lol come to Kent then.. im sure you will still find some that use it.. and yeh yeh i know what your thinking " sad ba**ards" :lolman:

just thought of another saying and its one that winds me up when people say "INIT" Arrrrrggghhh !!!

No no im thinking "wow really?" lol

Oh yh "Init" why dont they add a few more letters and say "isnt it" makes much more sense! lol

I moan about the slang as did my mum and her mum, and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,and her mum,

my mum didn't moan or complain, she tried to be 'hip' which just made her look like a fool...but of course I would think that because she is my mum lol

Yep, it's also a Mother's revenge. :evil: Mother's are masters in how to do the embarrasing if we want to.

yep and to top it off my mum would actually do that evil witch laugh as well when she knows she has embarrassed us, that's why I'm glad I was an 8 hours drive away for my 21st...no embarrassing stories from her...the one lady who knows them all...and trying to act hip whilst telling them, think i'll be trying to blend into whatever is behind me...can't wait till my kids are all grown up! :D:evil: