A Few Vacation Pics

Sid&BellaNTX

With the pups included...of course.:D Spent an entire week in Central Texas doing nothing...well, I ate out a lot and got to spend time with my family, but other than that I didn't do anything.:wave1: Enjoy!:llama2:

Sunset from the dam of the lake

2011-07-16_20-14-57_905.jpg

133-2.jpg

Bella feeling really lazy.:P

2011-07-18_13-59-02_742.jpg

Sid, making sure all is good down at the lake. Notice his paw is taped. He cut it on the rocks the day before.:( He's all better now though!:yahoo: Also Jake checking things out.:)

047-4.jpg

049.jpg

057.jpg

A view from the front porch where we were staying.

068-3.jpg

Sid and Bella enjoying the water while we did some hiking on a trail.:dog3:

172-1.jpg

188-3.jpg

165-2.jpg

157-2.jpg

That's my Dad getting walked by Sid.:rofl: Should have seen him try to keep up on the trail!

148-2.jpg

193-1.jpg

192-1.jpg

SQUUUUIIIIIIIRRRRRRREEEEELLLLL!!:woohoo:

195-1.jpg

196-1.jpg

194-1.jpg

046-3.jpg

2011-07-23_10-25-15_593.jpg

This was Sid one day diving for rocks.:shrug: He would stick his head down and come up with a rock. Then take it up to the shore and drop it.:whistling:

245-1.jpg

What lake were y'all on? How did you keep the puppies cool?

We were at Canyon Lake. Sid jumped in to do some swimming and Bella would get in up to her chest...she was a bit of a chicken.:D Most of our walks were done in the morning or evening when it was a little cooler.

There's plenty of places with stunning scenery and walks like that all over the UK, problem we have is, if you visit for more than 24 hrs your gonna get rained on unless your really lucky. Bit like the lottery, you hear of someone elses luck but never get it yourself !!!!!!

Excellent pic's of your hols, gorgeous puppies you have there,

Andy & Boone