Hey

Awesome.

You might remember me.. from such .. ha ha! joke joke! (and for the life of me I never seem to remember how that goes).

I'm an old old member who forget her username and password so I created a new one though I did have two siberian huskies, Joey and Zarly, Long story we don't have Joey anymore (all good he didn't pass away or anything) but not something i'd like to get into.

I'm 31.1 weeks pregnant now (not sure if you remember me going on about that lol)

Still got my horse Montana, but not Treppy (again, another long story).

Zarly is going well, she's 21 months old now and is a very happy girl but wasn't when Joey went, for 4 months she pined, sulked, would hardly eat.. etc etc all that stuff regardless WHAT we done so I tried getting Joey back but that was impossible, so as of Friday been (6? days ago) we have a new addition to our family though not a husky.

Anywhos, I HOPE EVERYONE'S WELL AND DOGS TOO! big smiles to be back, AND OMG THE KETTLE TURNED IT'S SELF ON! SCARY. :omg:

Holly, xx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back Holly.

members come and go for a variety of personal reasons,

and it's always nice when they come back :)

Hey Holly....welcome back sweetie :wave:

wow 31 weeks pregnant- thats flown by!!!!! i bet your mega excited now.....it will drag now though..now your in the single number figures lmao

sorry to hear about Joey hun and glad to hear Zarly is doin so well xx

oh wow, thank you for the lovely replies.

haha Zarly was thinking "WHAT DO YOU WANT WOMAN".. I was bouncing around trying to get her to play with bubbles.. didn't work! ha ha

Very excited for when bubs comes, where having a girl (found out at my 20.1? week scan) and we named her after my great grandma (who passed 10th May 2011) 'Lilly' with two l's :)

xxx

oh wow, thank you for the lovely replies.

haha Zarly was thinking "WHAT DO YOU WANT WOMAN".. I was bouncing around trying to get her to play with bubbles.. didn't work! ha ha

Very excited for when bubs comes, where having a girl (found out at my 20.1? week scan) and we named her after my great grandma (who passed 10th May 2011) 'Lilly' with two l's :)

xxx

awwh thats lovely and its a very popular name over here in th UK at the min too....i have a friend with a little girl called lily mia- she is now 4 and my other friend has jst had a little girl shes actually 8wks old today and she is called lilly mai- spelt with 2 Ls :D