KINZI.....with her bro and sis's

Tan J P

some pics for you all.

we brought Kinzi home late last night so sorry they are late!

all four!

post-8148-13586082986809_thumb.jpg

post-1-13586082988069_thumb.jpg

first walk!

[ATTACH]17107[/ATTACH]

asleep!

[ATTACH]17108[/ATTACH]

with Shadow

[ATTACH]17109[/ATTACH]

at one of the transporters b4 we got her.

[ATTACH]17110[/ATTACH]

post-2421-13585980888023_thumb.jpg

post-2421-13585980889053_thumb.jpg

post-2421-13585980890078_thumb.jpg

post-2421-1358598089094_thumb.jpg

post-2421-13585980891824_thumb.jpg

post-2421-13585980892699_thumb.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Her 1st night went really well........''there were 4 in the bed and the little one said.......'':eek:

On the whole i'm really pleased,Marley is the resident grump but is actually doing well,he was the same when we brought Tia home

but settled after only a couple of days.

Tia is being a little :monkeydance: at times,she is trying to tell her she is boss lady,but,Kinzi is telling her to bog off,lol

and Shadow.......well she just loves everyone......as long as she lets her pull on her neck she'll be her friend!:D

She really is a gorgeous girl,am letting her settle for couple of days,then we will start work with her s/a:)

@Mistyrayn .......do you know how old she is?has she been spayed?

She will be having her 1st bath today:jawdrop: so will find out what she thinks of that!!!........and will get pics:D

Her 1st night went really well........''there were 4 in the bed and the little one said.......'':eek:

On the whole i'm really pleased,Marley is the resident grump but is actually doing well,he was the same when we brought Tia home

but settled after only a couple of days.

Tia is being a little :monkeydance: at times,she is trying to tell her she is boss lady,but,Kinzi is telling her to bog off,lol

and Shadow.......well she just loves everyone......as long as she lets her pull on her neck she'll be her friend!:D

She really is a gorgeous girl,am letting her settle for couple of days,then we will start work with her s/a:)

@Mistyrayn .......do you know how old she is?has she been spayed?

She will be having her 1st bath today:jawdrop: so will find out what she thinks of that!!!........and will get pics:D

ahahaha bath pics, love those! shall we take bets who will get wetter???? Tan or Kinzi???? and thats a nice looking pack Tan, reckon shes going nowhere!

ahahaha bath pics, love those! shall we take bets who will get wetter???? Tan or Kinzi???? and thats a nice looking pack Tan, reckon shes going nowhere!

She is up for adoption Lou

although i have to remind myself of that.......hourly!;)

She is up for adoption Lou

although i have to remind myself of that.......hourly!;)

hey no way can I have another, I would love to be a member of the 3 club but alas he says no. :( Maybe when the guinea pigs and rabbits are in the big hutch in the sky he may let me.

god doesnt she look like marley!!!! twins!

lil tip for you tan - when they go to shake grab their ear or scruff - should stop them :)

lol,we thought that:)

thanx for the tip,i have heard that so will try this afternoon after we dunk her:evil:

YAY!!!! Really lovely to see her getting along so well with the pack already! I don't think the SA will be a problem with so many other dogs around. She'll be one chilled out pooch in no time!

Good luck with bath time, I might pinch your tip Nixy, Luna has a tendency to shake in the hallway after a walk, rather than outside before we come in!! Any ideas on how to make them shake on command??

R.E the separation anxiety

i'm not sure how bad she is at the mo,i had heard from some via H.I.N that its suppose to be pretty bad

i did a little test this morning,and left them all in the dining room:eek:

she was asleep but when i opened the gate she came to it,i told her to ''stay'' and ''bed''(dont know if she knows these words)

but she turned tail and went and lay back down.

i went out the door and came straight back in..........still curled up

i did it again............still curled up,and again.........this time locking the door

i want her use to hearing these sounds.

i came back in after few mins and she got up and looked through the gate.

again,i said stay and bed...............and i went upstairs and pottered about for half hr

i have just come down for a cuppa...............and not 1 of them looked up at me...............cheeky beasts!!!:jawdrop:

was going to leave her a while but am going to pop to shops later............15mins there and back

my son will be upstairs just incase,so we'll see:)

R.E the separation anxiety

i'm not sure how bad she is at the mo,i had heard from some via H.I.N that its suppose to be pretty bad

i did a little test this morning,and left them all in the dining room:eek:

she was asleep but when i opened the gate she came to it,i told her to ''stay'' and ''bed''(dont know if she knows these words)

but she turned tail and went and lay back down.

i went out the door and came straight back in..........still curled up

i did it again............still curled up,and again.........this time locking the door

i want her use to hearing these sounds.

i came back in after few mins and she got up and looked through the gate.

again,i said stay and bed...............and i went upstairs and pottered about for half hr

i have just come down for a cuppa...............and not 1 of them looked up at me...............cheeky beasts!!!:jawdrop:

was going to leave her a while but am going to pop to shops later............15mins there and back

my son will be upstairs just incase,so we'll see:)

good luck to you and congrats to Kinzi =) It sounds like her SA is not as bad as you think! ^0^ oh and btw if you have SA problems, go and see @Luna's Mum that has been dealing with SA training for over 2 weeks now :)

YAY!!!! Really lovely to see her getting along so well with the pack already! I don't think the SA will be a problem with so many other dogs around. She'll be one chilled out pooch in no time!

Good luck with bath time, I might pinch your tip Nixy, Luna has a tendency to shake in the hallway after a walk, rather than outside before we come in!! Any ideas on how to make them shake on command??

shake on command is not impossible but real hard to teach :confused:

Three weeks hun and Tan's been giving me loads of advice so I don't think there's much I can help with! I think it's just a case of stopping her from stressing out at "trigger" noises and actions, such as putting your shoes on or getting your keys.

I know you'll get there Tan, she's in good hands!

Wow Tan, she is gorgeous, and fits in so well with the rest of your pack. I would give 'almost' anything to have three or four - but that won't happen :( Super jealous though ..............

Must have been so hard for Richard to have to give her up :(