help!!!

Glacier Pine Huskys

see where you type a new thread or reply and click the post reply button? next to it , it says -upload a file - click than then u can right click as many pics on ur computer as u want (i lie i think theres a 20 or 30 pic limit lol) and then they upload can u can choose wether to attach them to your post as full images or thumbnails - hope that makes sense

they will stay here - we no longer have a gallery (tho they will go on the homepage aswell ) as its much easier to just upload them directly - you could start a thread however where u upload all ur pics so they are kept in 1 thread of their own for you to find should u need to :)

Thank you they are awesome, but i have to find them a home asap. These r the two i had someone back out on:( so im kind of sweating now cause i bring my females n the house when they deliver babies, but she wont do it w/ these other two here;( So i went and lowered my price of them wayyyyy down, and still no one. So imma getting worried now;((