Formal Intro!!

carlosmz12

Well, I realized that all I've done is ask for help a few times and haven't really introduced myself. I'm a college student that graduates next May and decided to get Santiago as a way to have a future workout partner(when he's older) and long term companion for my post-graduate life!

He's named after the main character in one of my favorite books 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coehlo! A 7 week old small guy full of energy and attitude that will be a challenge to train, lol. I'm looking forward to learning more about the breed and hopefully helping others when I have more experience owning a husky myself!

He rarely stays still long enough to take a good pic so I'll introduce him with a short vid. At the end I have a small cut that started bleeding shortly after: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBOEByVh-g