Smitten in Seattle

Sadie Lou

Hello All! I am so happy to have found a site for similarly-smitten husky owners! We adopted Sadie over a year ago from a great rescue organization in our area. She is such a darling! Aside from some issues with separation anxiety, she has been the perfect girl. Three-years old, loyal, loving, and well-mannered. I look forward to exploring this site! ~Steph

post-7782-13586083272107_thumb.jpg <--we love her cinnamon roll tail!

post-5660-13585981188387_thumb.jpg

post-5660-13585981188922_thumb.jpg

post-5660-13585981189088_thumb.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello All! I am so happy to have found a site for similarly-smitten husky owners! We adopted Sadie over a year ago from a great rescue organization in our area. She is such a darling! Aside from some issues with separation anxiety, she has been the perfect girl. Three-years old, loyal, loving, and well-mannered. I look forward to exploring this site! ~Steph

[ATTACH=full]17306[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]17308[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]17309[/ATTACH] <--we love her cinnamon roll tail!

Welcome! I live in Edgewood (just south of Federal Way) I have two 3 year old rescues. If you'd like to get together sometime, let me know.

Howdy Steph, welcome to the forum. Nice looking friend you have there - that tight curl in her tale is cute too.

Look around, most have already said "Hi!", I've been off working on another project these last couple of days so I''m going to have to take the time to say to all you new folks. We're not as mad as we appear (for the most part) or as the saying goes "Come on in, the waters fine!" Oh, wait, you're from Seattle let's see if I can come up with something that doesn't have to do with water ...

Welcome,

We're here to share about our huskies.

The good :), the bad :( and the ugly. :jawdrop:

join in it's fun.