The Pawpack Huskies!!.The Boys have a Shower!!

basketcase687

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fab pics i adore your family:D

poor Lycan though,fancy putting a pink lead round him:eek:

Lycannnnn..............you so need to come to ''auntie Tan's'',i wouldn't do that to you!!:doglaugh:

OK,OK,I admit that was a boob,don't know where that pink lead came from !!!Ahhh,No wonder he looks upset,he didn't mind the bath,it was the lead that bothered him!!:arghh:

lol absolutely love the shake pic! At the moment Syntax is still getting baths in the bath, because he's small enough, that won't last long though :confused:

We used to use the bath when they were little too.Nowadays,we only bath them outside in the Summer.In the Winter,if they need a bath,they go to a local dog grooming salon,mainly cos of the amount of fur the 4 of them lose,we would have a blocked pipe in no time at all:rolleyes:!!!.Bathroom is strictly out of bounds for them these days!!:D

Those were much needed............I wanted to bath them before u came back but I just didn't have time.

Yes Tim,I was really disappointed you didn't bath them for us!!:rolleyes:.....LOL,only joking!!,You did enough favours for us,really you did .Mystie and Sass were bathed by the kennels ,twas only a tenner each,so not bad.Then we only had to do 2!!:clap:

Yes Tim,I was really disappointed you didn't bath them for us!!:rolleyes:.....LOL,only joking!!,You did enough favours for us,really you did .Mystie and Sass were bathed by the kennels ,twas only a tenner each,so not bad.Then we only had to do 2!!:clap:

you should have asked when they had a ''buy 1 get 1 free'' offer on

you could have all four washed for the price of 2!!!

and i bet they wouldn't have put Lycan in pink!!!:eek:..........poor puppy can you imagine how he feels,lol

you should have asked when they had a ''buy 1 get 1 free'' offer on

you could have all four washed for the price of 2!!!

and i bet they wouldn't have put Lycan in pink!!!:eek:..........poor puppy can you imagine how he feels,lol

You are not going to let me forget this one are you??!!.:rolleyes:Having 4 girls myself,I can't help being in a girlie frame of mind most of the time(Hmmm,that sounds like a reasonable enough excuse!!):)

I have never bathed Diesel ...I don't even know how she would react LOL ...I may attempt on the 12th...of NEVER! I'd rather pay someone to do it lol

lol,i use that saying........and people look at me like i'm daft!! (no snidey comments needed;))

You are not going to let me forget this one are you??!!.:rolleyes:Having 4 girls myself,I can't help being in a girlie frame of mind most of the time(Hmmm,that sounds like a reasonable enough excuse!!):)

no i'm sorry yor excuse isnt good enough :rules:=pink for girls.BLUE for boys,

:f1:<.... i'm on my way to come and save him!!!

its only fair really cos' Marley is outnumbered here;)

no i'm sorry yor excuse isnt good enough :rules:=pink for girls.BLUE for boys,

:f1:<.... i'm on my way to come and save him!!!

its only fair really cos' Marley is outnumbered here;)

He peed all over my kitchen floor yesterday!!:jawdrop:.Are you sure you want him!!:rolleyes:Nearly 5 months old!!.He did try to make a run for the door though!!Naughty boy knew what he'd done and shot under the table out of reach.When I yelled at him he did even more!!Neat trick!!

He peed all over my kitchen floor yesterday!!:jawdrop:.Are you sure you want him!!:rolleyes:Nearly 5 months old!!.He did try to make a run for the door though!!Naughty boy knew what he'd done and shot under the table out of reach.When I yelled at him he did even more!!Neat trick!!

lol,thats payback cos you went on yor hols.....how very dare you!!;) and left him behind!