Snow fun!

Sabien&Abs

Those pics look so refreshing. It is over 90F outside at the moment and 90% humidity. Great looking Husky.

He has a sweet look about him for sure. I'm curious to know where he was before you had him,as you say he's 10 but you have only had him about 18 months??:)

He lived with my boyfriends parents, they have Sabien's mum and dad and he was a pup off their litter. Unfortunately Mark's dad became poorly last year and it was down to his mum to walk all of the dogs. She could not manage it by herself and they weren't getting exercised. We took Sabien as he is the youngest and he has settled really well with us, although he had known Mark all of his life and me for eight years. We do not have any children and everything is focussed on him ( I love him to bits!) and he seems to be thriving on the exercise and attention that we have given him. It worked out well as his parents are getting exercised as well now as Mark's mum can manage the two of them (Sabien's dad is 15 this month and very easy to walk). He is a really sweet and gentle lad, so glad he came into our lives :).

He lived with my boyfriends parents, they have Sabien's mum and dad and he was a pup off their litter. Unfortunately Mark's dad became poorly last year and it was down to his mum to walk all of the dogs. She could not manage it by herself and they weren't getting exercised. We took Sabien as he is the youngest and he has settled really well with us, although he had known Mark all of his life and me for eight years. We do not have any children and everything is focussed on him ( I love him to bits!) and he seems to be thriving on the exercise and attention that we have given him. It worked out well as his parents are getting exercised as well now as Mark's mum can manage the two of them (Sabien's dad is 15 this month and very easy to walk). He is a really sweet and gentle lad, so glad he came into our lives :).

That all sounds lovely.Trying to exercise more than 2 on your own is certainly difficult.Glad it has all worked out well for everyone !!Sabien gets a new home and plenty of attention too,perfect !:clap: