Husky emergency in Canada

Michelle Melsom

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 of these poor dogs :( I'm just a temporary foster but you see a picture of them in my signature,

and right now as I type 19 dogs are in cars and the cops stopped them and told them to put them back on the chains :(

ann me on facebook zameluzza, just mention you are from the forum and I will confirm you I'm the dp with the llama in a shirt, from there you can read whats going on or follow some of the rescues I help

Poor pups. :(

I'm sorta in the area (15 hours away) but I can't get another dog. I'll be going to University in a month and my parents will be barely able to look after Suka, LOL!

I wish I could help; my heart is aching to get another husky, but it's not the right time.

I got 2 as foster from a kill pound just a few days ago from 1 husky to 5 in not eaven a week, but 3 will go to adoption and I may keep one, I fell in love with her and so did Copper :)

I can't find you on facebook; what name are you under/how is it spelled?

I just read this today at work seriously angers me that the police are being so dumb...

"A Vigil for the lost lives of 100 Sled Dogs on April 23

We have an update directly from the rescues involved ~ rescue attempts were not successful today. While en-route, the rescuers were pulled over by the police and ordered to return the dogs (per the SQ and MAPAQ) to the woods in LaChute and re-chain the dogs or they would face charges. We will update you as we get more information."

I read this today and it changed the way I looked at it :pobviously tho he doesnt have the means to look after them as he says if they are in the condition they are in

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110808/mtl_dognapping_110808/20110808/?hub=MontrealHome

and why would i be having a laugh . :confused:

I have 2 of these poor dogs :( I'm just a temporary foster but you see a picture of them in my signature,

and right now as I type 19 dogs are in cars and the cops stopped them and told them to put them back on the chains :(

ann me on facebook zameluzza, just mention you are from the forum and I will confirm you I'm the dp with the llama in a shirt, from there you can read whats going on or follow some of the rescues I help

those 2 u rescued from la chute are amazing!