The Pawpack Huskies!! Reunited!!

basketcase687

Guest Hollow

:clap:We went away on holiday for 2 weeks.Tim,our friend from this site,had the 2 boys for nearly 3 weeks.The 2 girls were kenneled elsewhere.(Makes going away really complicated!!):rolleyes:

Yeah I should imagine. Thankfully we have a plan for going away, where our parents come and dog sit. Not that we go away often, and when we do it's things like camping, so the dog comes with!

Yeah I should imagine. Thankfully we have a plan for going away, where our parents come and dog sit. Not that we go away often, and when we do it's things like camping, so the dog comes with!

Think it'll be camping for us in the future too,though with 4 dogs and 4 kids,it would have to be a big tent!!:rolleyes:

oh and wow!! :heartbeat: but then you'd know i'd say that.

but where's my puppy boy gone:( he's grown sooooo much!!!

they really are a beautiful pack!:lovebone:

Thank you,I keep thinking the same!:(.Lycan is fast catching up with Sass.He's almost 5 months now,too big to sit on my lap anymore,but still follows me everywhere!!:)

Wow Karen...he only left us on Wednesday and gosh he looks so BIG! Amazing how much and how quickly they grow! I love his new tag! Misty is looking beautiful now as well...........I call Lycan's name just to see if Sookie will respond and she looks for him when I do that...I shouldn't tease her but she does miss him. She has been sulking all week.

Wow Karen...he only left us on Wednesday and gosh he looks so BIG! Amazing how much and how quickly they grow! I love his new tag! Misty is looking beautiful now as well...........I call Lycan's name just to see if Sookie will respond and she looks for him when I do that...I shouldn't tease her but she does miss him. She has been sulking all week.

Aww bless her,will definitely have to let them meet up again before too long!!:rolleyes:

Fab pics. Love the 4th one down where Sass has her legs over Lycan's back legs. They are all gorgeous. Amazing how you get them to all sit/lay nicely together.

It was just luck,you can never force them to stay together for a pose ,we have discovered!!.We did yell''Treat'',to get them to look at us though,but they all sat together by themselves!!:)

Fab pics. Love the 4th one down where Sass has her legs over Lycan's back legs. They are all gorgeous. Amazing how you get them to all sit/lay nicely together.

Yep, gotta agree with that one. It's like she's saying. "Right young man, you stay there, pack photos, no silly stuff now, you know our humans have got to get these pictures on HO as they're all gonna be screaming :worthless:" LOL. What a gorgeous pack you have. They are all stunning.

Oh god I could love these guys to death! :D Seriously, Lycan looks so much like his daddy, too, in the first pic it's almost scary! If he was black and white you'd almost think twins. Awesome pictures.

Thank you,.Your observation is correct!!.We think so too!!:D

Yep, gotta agree with that one. It's like she's saying. "Right young man, you stay there, pack photos, no silly stuff now, you know our humans have got to get these pictures on HO as they're all gonna be screaming :worthless:" LOL. What a gorgeous pack you have. They are all stunning.

:lolman:Thank you,that very kind of you to say so.! We do ,of course think they are gorgeous,but are a little biased:rolleyes:,so it's nice to know you think so too!!;)