well thats it he has gone :(

Tamz

hey...im abit sad at the min so gunna keep this short....dropped shiloh off at val + steves at 10.10am he is now on his way to his new mummy leah and his new brothers and sisters :(

she has already been out and spolit him and he isnt even there yet :rolleyes: i know she will love him..jst hope he behaves himself as he was on top form this morning diving around like the big daft horse he thinks he is :P

so i am no longer a husky mum :( it all feels so final...i mean ive known for over a month it would happen and someone would rehome him but now it jst feels really really strange....im not having to say "shiloh move out of the way of the door......shiloh put it down...shiloh stopped licking the sofa...shiloh shiloh SHILOH!!!!! nah im only kidding he was a lovely dog and we are gunna miss him so much.....chloe hasnt yet asked me why he isnt here...havent told her about it yet..she jst thought we were goin to see val + steve..she hasnt asked me why he stopped with them :( gunna wait til she asks i think as she was devastated when we put billy to sleep last year :(

leah good luck huni....he is a lovely dog and i hope your pack accepts him....make sure he is a good boy and do not under any circumstances fall for that look he will give you...you'll know exactly what i mean when you see it....ian was a sucker for it ;)

thanks hun for everything....and to val and steve i know ive said it like a million times already but thankyou so much for taking him down to leah..will never forget it and i hope we can still have a good catch up every now and then minus shiloh xxxxxx

He's going to a good home. :)

and you can still come here for your Husky fix.

and. . . .

you can still go to heaton park meets and "Borrow" one to be dragged around for a couple of hours. :)

Hugs tami I hope you are ok I know he will be well looked after with leah and hopefully you can still see him in the future. Big hugs hun and congrat leah on you new pack member pics plz and let us know how he gets on

well he is there...happy as larry too...charming lol

if your on my fb leah has tagged me some pics of him at his new home with his new brother and sister....she did say she's was gunna put them on here though aswell

he looks like the jolly giant...he is huge compared to aya lmao :P

:cry1::cry1: